Jo Byrns vs. Forrest

FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

Easy big fella, you sound like a school girl who just got...........Well nevermind. I don't think anyone was trying to insult your boys, he was just trying to pump his team up. It'll all play out tomorrow night and then the victor can talk all the smack they want. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I will say is there is going to be alot of dogs frights come Friday night. In the region...................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is a game of inches and seconds. Each one matters. Every time.

If you don't believe that the name of your opponent has an effect on the attitude of the game, then you haven't paid alot of attention in the past. If you believe that you can not possibly do something, then you can't. If you believe that you can, then it becomes possible - not a given, but a possibility. I believe that any given team can win on any given night. That's why we play the games. Reputation comes into play to develop the mind set of the teams. If you believe that you are beat, then you are. If a certain team has the reputation for being unbeatable, then that can become self fulfilling. After a few years, the other teams believe it too.

You should not take offense that the name of Jo Byrns carries that weight. It is a compliment to your school and its football program. You should also not take offense when other schools try to knock Jo Byrns off the top of the heap. That is the price you pay for having a winning program.

I look forward to Forrest having your problem.

I agree with all that you said and I'm not taking offense to any of this. It just sounded to me like inglewood was saying that this year's JB team doesn't deserve the respect/reputation that it has had in the past so I was trying to make a case that they do. No hard feelings here, this is going to be a close game and I can't wait to see it.

I agree with all that you said and I'm not taking offense to any of this. It just sounded to me like inglewood was saying that this year's JB team doesn't deserve the respect/reputation that it has had in the past so I was trying to make a case that they do. No hard feelings here, this is going to be a close game and I can't wait to see it.

He is just trying to get under your skin you Know that JB is top dog untill someone takes them off. It may be Friday night and it may not........................

He is just trying to get under your skin you Know that JB is top dog untill someone takes them off. It may be Friday night and it may not........................

This is a big game and things tend to get a little chippy. I love it! I hope nobody is taking this stuff to heart, it's just a little smack before a big game.

It took me less time to get through War & Peace than to get through this thread....wink.

We can talk about what we think they think all day long but this game is between two very evenly matched opponents in every facet of the game.

It's going to come down to guts and heart..........the team with the most will come out on top.

For me, I hope it's Forrest.

This is a big game and things tend to get a little chippy. I love it! I hope nobody is taking this stuff to heart, it's just a little smack before a big game.

yep. and we can not do anything about the out come on here. and they will not let us play on the flied any more on friday nights..................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep. and we can not do anything about the out come on here. and they will not let us play on the flied any more on friday nights..................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And that's a good thing. If they let me get back out there I'd probably hurt...............my feeling. I've gotten a whole lot better at football since I last put on the pads and I haven't played a game or practiced since. I'd hate to know how good/bad I really am.

Right on man. It's about time for things to heat up...and it'll only get hotter as we go. I saw where ssssssss posted and I'm sure snoball, pujo, and some of the other feather rufflers I'm sure will be chiming in more often stoking the fire. I'll be in good practice come the week of Oct. 17 for sure!

Right on man. It's about time for things to heat up...and it'll only get hotter as we go. I saw where ssssssss posted and I'm sure snoball, pujo, and some of the other feather rufflers I'm sure will be chiming in more often stoking the fire. I'll be in good practice come the week of Oct. 17 for sure!

You got it. Nothing wrong with ruffling feathers here and there as long as no one takes it too personal. I remember ruffling c11's feathers so much 2 years ago that he didn't even want to meet me...told me I'd argue with a fence post and look at us now were BFF's /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shep the plan is to meet at my house as soon as we can all get there (4:30ish)

You got it. Nothing wrong with ruffling feathers here and there as long as no one takes it too personal. I remember ruffling c11's feathers so much 2 years ago that he didn't even want to meet me...told me I'd argue with a fence post and look at us now were BFF's /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shep the plan is to meet at my house as soon as we can all get there (4:30ish)

I don't do the text messaging thing, so I don't know all these abreviations. You better not of just called me your boyfriend! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I don't do the text messaging thing, so I don't know all these abreviations. You better not of just called me your boyfriend! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

No we're best friends forever silly guy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />