Oneida vs. Watertown

LoLiPoPman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Greenback and Oneida have waken from their long sleep. That must mean the Indian wars are back. Region 2 just became very exciting again. Oneida better concentrate on Watertown, they play hard ball defense, this could be a very low scoring game.

Watertown is in the top 4 teams in region 4. It wont be a cake walk. They are tough on defense, and hit you from every angle on offense. They have good athletes. That being said, I dont know a thing about region 2 teams. So I can even guess what the outcome will be. Watertown will represent region 4 very well. They seem to do well with out of region teams. Good luck Watertown. Make us proud.

Watertown is in the top 4 teams in region 4. It wont be a cake walk. They are tough on defense, and hit you from every angle on offense. They have good athletes. That being said, I dont know a thing about region 2 teams. So I can even guess what the outcome will be. Watertown will represent region 4 very well. They seem to do well with out of region teams. Good luck Watertown. Make us proud.

I thoght that was what I said?

I thoght that was what I said?

No you said this.

Looks like Greenback and Oneida have waken from their long sleep. That must mean the Indian wars are back. Region 2 just became very exciting again. Oneida better concentrate on Watertown, they play hard ball defense, this could be a very low scoring game.

Maybe you was thinking what I said. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This is going to be a llllloooooonnnnngggggg trip. (did I mention its gonna be a long trip) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I hear Waterville is a solid crew. I think we are putting in the work to play quality teams during the season. We will shake, rattle, and roll your way come Friday night.....but we might have to car pool most of us in. Plus me and Champ have a real fun time getting to see the various concession stands thoughout Tennessee. I'm glad someone mentioned the Defense of Watertown, because Coach Lambert has a pretty nice one too! Haven't heard much lately about anyone being too critical of our offense either. Coach Wright has pushed a lot of the right buttons with this bunch up to this point too. (I don't expect that to change any time soon) Sounds like we are in for a good old knock'em silly evening. We actually have a fan base down that way.....it seems a fair number of our kids have attended the Middle Tennessee Institution. Heck, we even have a couple of local boys coach'in down at siegel High. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Sorry if I open a Pandora's Box with that little gem. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> High marks for the team this past Friday....you certainly TCOB! You fellas are making my predictions stick....although you wouldn't be able to tell it from my Big Ones status! (way down the list)(crap!) Will see how this site goes this week and as alway I'll be there to add a little "insomina" to our outstanding coaching staff! (not on purpose of course)(I'm still riding my Indians again this week to go 6 - 0)

What is up with my "other" orange team? Them boys need to get their heads out of their rear ends! I listened to the post game show and it sounds like heads are starting to roll.......BIG TIME. Maybe if they had Quarles as OC and Lambert as DC.....?!?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzono

Five games gone! Weather is starting to turn cold. Got to love it. This is why you play, man. One more test run on the far side of Region 4. All the rest count boys, from here to the end. This is the time of heros and legends!

Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call me. They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live forever

Time to play some tackle football!

Smash......are you nuts?!?! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Either you've been watching the Ryder Cup (Valhalla) or you've just had your Mid-Season Crisis! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What in Betsy's Blue JuJu are you sputtering about. If I wasn't convinced otherwise, you just might be heading to Watertown in an ambulance! Oh well, I guess an Indian Nut is better than no nut at all. By the way....are you sure Jack Lambert would approve of that last message?

Go Americans.....bring home the Ryder Cup! (Had to get that in.)

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Kazzy /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />