Science Hill @ Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

I will go ahead and say that i am picking THS in this game. But i wanted to know was THS looking past Unicoi friday or what? What went wrong?

Over 100 yards in penalty's and 3 or 4 scores called back ,I don,t remember which and we ran into a red hot QB in whittson. To be honest Unicoi played lights out and we played aweful...AGIAN !!:angry:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikes always get up for Science Hill, and I think that their performance early in the season will not reflect the outcome. Especially since this one is in Bristol, SH had better come to play. TN High is very hard to beat at home, they have a great atmosphere there. I know alot of the guys look at these boards, because I did when I played, but I hope that the boards don't make them take TN High lightly. Keenan Shepard is a good back, and we need to be ready to stop him. I hope that it is a good game and that SH comes out on top. As it was proven last season, the TN High game will be a telling point in the SH season. They need this win.

couch qb,

who are the Vikings playing in that great overhead shot you have on your posts?...and when it is from?...it is a great shot at a great venue.

Roll Tribe Roll

It is of the 2004 East game. Must have been taken from a helicopter.. I guess..but not mine ..it was in the garage at the time... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was an AMAZING game. I guess you have to like THS to think so but still... Hey couch...how many people do you think were jammed into the Castle that night.

I drove by the Stone Castle at 4:00 PM that day and there were already several people waiting for them to open the gates. I'd say the stadium was full no more than 15 minutes after they opened the gates. The year East had their best team Tennessee High had a pretty good team themselves, what a coincidence! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That was an AMAZING game. I guess you have to like THS to think so but still... Hey couch...how many people do you think were jammed into the Castle that night.

They gave an estamate for that one and i think it was was around 8 or 9 thousand... i think.. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Viking 2004 could get closer to the real number than I could.

Hey ..04 is that #32 in your sig. George Heath?...Whats up with that helmet..all-star game maybe ..i don,t remember those?

Yes. I'm not sure about the helmet. I don't know if it's a damaged decal or an "E." I've found three different pictures of George Heath and the helmet is different in all three of them. One looks like a regular Viking helmet and the other has stickers all over it, which appears to be rare in high school football today. Also, notice the helmet stripes?

It is of the 2004 East game. Must have been taken from a helicopter.. I guess..but not mine ..it was in the garage at the time... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for sharing. A great picture of one of the best HS football venues in the state.