Camden VS. Westview

lions1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ctownfootball do you know that camden has not kicked a field goal all year .. and i do not beleive they did last year. Camden by 21

Well sir that is correct, but we did attempt a few tries last year. I know they did against Northside, but hey after last year's POOR kicking attemspts I can understand why. I hear ole' Danni k is much improved though. Thanks givin us your vote for the win Westveiw /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.

Punisher, I am SO surprised at your pick!

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Go Lions, play hard! Bring back a non-Region win over Westview! Hope it's a great game with no injuries.

Now the important stuff: Where is the best pre-game vittles? Come on, Martin fans, clue us in on the best stop before we get to the game!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

All I can say is I hope that we can put the Chargers away early. My heart just can't take these games between these two teams... it's come down to the last minutes the past two years with Camden letting leads slip right through their fingers. Should be another good'un though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's up Lion4ever?? I actually was considering pulling for the Lions this week as you take on Westview however.......after YOU Lion4ever.....didn't even giving the Big Red the nod as we faced the Chargers 2 weeks ago...I may have to pull for the beat up Thurder Bolts! Even though your fearless leader is a wonderful coach and I think you guys have the better team....early in the week........i'm gonna vote for WV unless you can talk me out of it!!!

What's up Lion4ever?? I actually was considering pulling for the Lions this week as you take on Westview however.......after YOU Lion4ever.....didn't even giving the Big Red the nod as we faced the Chargers 2 weeks ago...I may have to pull for the beat up Thurder Bolts! Even though your fearless leader is a wonderful coach and I think you guys have the better team....early in the week........i'm gonna vote for WV unless you can talk me out of it!!!

Well since my pick last week worked out so well for you guys maybe you picking against us will have the same result....works for me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We just never can put these guys away but I think this may be the year.

How bout I have an extra Beef and Cheddar to make up for it? Hmmm...considering my pants size, ummm maybe not. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to the Pats this week...

Punisher, I am SO surprised at your pick!

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Go Lions, play hard! Bring back a non-Region win over Westview! Hope it's a great game with no injuries.

Now the important stuff: Where is the best pre-game vittles? Come on, Martin fans, clue us in on the best stop before we get to the game!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Heard from a very reliable source there is a new little italian resturant near Bradley Bookstore that makes it worth the trip...thats where we are headed. But The Hearth and their strawberry butter will make your mouth water!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />