C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it looks bad for WC fans because #7 wont be playing against MC . MC would win the game anyway though.

so your saying a team collinwood beat by like 40 would beat a team that beat collinwood (even if they had #7?)

and CA has alot more than #7. there fullback 32, is extremely hard to take down, and is putting up good numbers. 17 is also a good reciever that is also hard to take down in the open field. 17 is also a good defensive back that took away the outside toss everytime collinwood tried to do it.

i guess we'll see what they can do this week.

also what does moore county have? are they fast, slow, big, little, big and fast, little and slow, or big and fast, or anything in between?

so your saying a team collinwood beat by like 40 would beat a team that beat collinwood (even if they had #7?)

and CA has alot more than #7. there fullback 32, is extremely hard to take down, and is putting up good numbers. 17 is also a good reciever that is also hard to take down in the open field. 17 is also a good defensive back that took away the outside toss everytime collinwood tried to do it.

i guess we'll see what they can do this week.

also what does moore county have? are they fast, slow, big, little, big and fast, little and slow, or big and fast, or anything in between?

Ask WC what they have. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

congrats CA....Statom needs to put some of his big guys like Justin Daniel and Robbie Cowham on the d line before everyone realizes they can run it down our throats.....and if hes smart he will put Adams in there somewhere...........if you want to rest guys, rest them on offense.........YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR BEST ON DEFENSE COACH...not the other way around. Anyhow, CA wanted it more and got a great win...good job!

and maybe you need to go help them coach. they got there hands full with 60 players and 3 coaches.lookin back at your post i seen that you always have good coaching advise so get out there and help them instead of runnin your trap on a board.

and maybe you need to go help them coach. they got there hands full with 60 players and 3 coaches.lookin back at your post i seen that you always have good coaching advise so get out there and help them instead of runnin your trap on a board.

This board exists so people can express their opinions......nobody stops you from doing that....so?

If I get mad and say something stupid so what? It has nothing to do with what happens in a game so whats the big deal? And you wouldnt have got mad at me if something I said didnt have a grain of truth in it somewhere.

Last year the two biggest guys on the team played DT and the varsity gave up a grand total of two tds all season in the second half. One if you dont count that phantom six waynesboro scored. Marco DAily had his worse game ever against collinwood last year because he couldnt take the direct snap, get behind his three blocking backs and run right up the gut against collinwood's defense....why? Because big guys are hard to knock backwards by the offensive line. Now collinwood has two guys on offense are are in the area of 260 to 300 pounds. The first thing a defense must do is take away the middle of the field and that leaves the fast guys free to roam and get to the outside quicker. Big guys in the middle also keep blockers off your middle backers allowing them to get to the ball carriers faster. Also a big fast athletic guy like Robbie Cowham would be a terror rushing the passer at end....you might need that agains waynesboro and Zion. Dont ask me to come down there and coach to many times...I might just do it.

This board exists so people can express their opinions......nobody stops you from doing that....so?

If I get mad and say something stupid so what? It has nothing to do with what happens in a game so whats the big deal? And you wouldnt have got mad at me if something I said didnt have a grain of truth in it somewhere.

Last year the two biggest guys on the team played DT and the varsity gave up a grand total of two tds all season in the second half. One if you dont count that phantom six waynesboro scored. Marco DAily had his worse game ever against collinwood last year because he couldnt take the direct snap, get behind his three blocking backs and run right up the gut against collinwood's defense....why? Because big guys are hard to knock backwards by the offensive line. Now collinwood has two guys on offense are are in the area of 260 to 300 pounds. The first thing a defense must do is take away the middle of the field and that leaves the fast guys free to roam and get to the outside quicker. Big guys in the middle also keep blockers off your middle backers allowing them to get to the ball carriers faster. Also a big fast athletic guy like Robbie Cowham would be a terror rushing the passer at end....you might need that agains waynesboro and Zion. Dont ask me to come down there and coach to many times...I might just do it.

I think Coach Statom does a great job and he doesn't need any outside help..He knows what he is doing. We all have an opinion, sometimes it's best to keep it to ourself. And if you didn't know sometimes bigger isn't always better..Come on man you know that. We need quickness out there also....