C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

dude, daniel is one of the best centers EVER in this region......he has more pancakes than waffle house, and Im talking about against teams like Jo Byrns, Wayne Co, Moore Co, Mt Pleasant, etc

I have no doubt 32 has a lot of fight n him but hes gonna have to take on Daniel and then try to stuff Collinwoods really big and fast fullback Robbie Cowham at the same time.....its gonna be a tough night...trust me on this one

I hear that Daniel is going to Kentucky?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one post that was kinda funny "why didnt CA play like they did late in the fourth quarter?" well that wasnt against our second group but our third.....CA is not a bad football team if they attack cwoods corners i think they can hang around who nos maybe pull the upset.....this whole game depends on cwoods defense....up front no problem there way too little....but in the skill positions they got a few guys that can play....if ca scores early and gets some confidence...cwood better watch out....never no wat can happen if they get off a few of those trick plays.....

CA is gonna have a long night

Im glad this game is at the WOOD ! We play like crap every time at CA . Im sure Statom has our D backs up for the challenge . Maybe 70 will get loose in the backfield all night long. We need a good game on Offense & Defense ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Im glad this game is at the WOOD ! We play like crap every time at CA . Im sure Statom has our D backs up for the challenge . Maybe 70 will get loose in the backfield all night long. We need a good game on Offense & Defense ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

70 is pretty sick at the moment.