C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt question that he knows what hes doing.....hey if I was a coach and I had athletes like Adams, Risner, Daniel, and Cowham I would want them over there with me watching half the game too....togetherness is nice!!!

show me where i said somebody shouldnt be out there??? I just think they need some help (whats wrong with that?)

[/quo

I didn't say you said somebody shouldn't be out there. If he put used them on o there are players out there that do a great job that wouldn't be out there.

I'd like to think that the coach has confidence in his d players. I agree Adams, Risner, Daniel and Cowham are outstanding players and they can play anywhere on the field and do a great job. Maybe coach don't want to put them out there for fear of injury. I know that it can happen on o too, but that could be a possibility.

Whatever reason the coach does what he does we need to support him and the team. That's all I'm saying, I felt like I needed to take up for our team...

Maybe I took the comment wrong.

late hits for rector and burns should have gotten the first penalty that they gave to rector

and to clear it all up yes this was the first time CA has ever beaten C'Wood at there place

and i think they are gonna appeal the ejection on rector cus it actually wasn't even him who it should of been on

late hits for rector and burns should have gotten the first penalty that they gave to rector

and to clear it all up yes this was the first time CA has ever beaten C'Wood at there place

and i think they are gonna appeal the ejection on rector cus it actually wasn't even him who it should of been on

It all boils down to CA wanted it more than The Trojans . When 7 got ejected we just thought they would fold up and give it to us . The next thing we saw was them up 14 on us . WC can say what they want but if they put the ball on the ground like we did and had the same penalties , they get beat as well. Seemed when we had it going in the 4th it wasnt # 7 doing it it was #14 and 11 . They came unblocked and took # 10 out. Thats the reason we lost . Everyone second guesses about the coach using 2 teams . I have but one thing needs some attention on that matter . We have 2 teams so lots of rest , i would like to see the BIG DOGS on special teams ! What happoned last year with the blocked extra point with 2nd and 3rd string players . Why take a chance ? Us put this game behind us and get ready to tame some tigers . Go Trojans