C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Trojans play as they have been playing they should win this one. Of course, as already been said, if they take this one lightly they can come away with a loss. Will miss this one as I'll be outta town again this weekend, two weekends in a row, but hope to make the MP game. Can't miss that one.

Should be another CW-mTp classic. How many rushing yards & td does Adams have?

Collinwood-32 CA-6

CA has a lot of speed like C'wood and reminded me of C'wood. CA looked very dangerous Friday night and I kept waiting for Rector or another back to break a long TD but WC did a nice job containing them. C'wood had better work their DBs this week and have them ready to cover the pass because CA slings it everywhere. CA is a pretty good team and will give several teams a run for the money. That maybe one of the best CA teams that I remember but they are small up front and that is their main weekness. If they had a big OL and DL they would be a great team and very hard to beat. I think it will be a very close game something like 42-36 C'wood.

Should be another CW-mTp classic. How many rushing yards & td does Adams have?

Adams has scored several times but he doesn't get used that much, maybe six or seven touches a game. This is due to the emergence of soph Zack Evans and junior qb Max Risner who also carries quite a bit. Adams also has to share the totes in the backfield with running mate Robbie Cowham who is bigger and maybe a bit more physical. IM sure Adams will get his before the season is done though. I think he went over 100 twice so far.....he prob has around 350 yards?

I heard collinwoods o-line and d-line are small...is that true chunk?

The line would look alot better if 53 didnt have season ending A.C.L surgery , that would make 2 300 lb + players. We arent that small and we arent that big but we are fast /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

CA has a lot of speed like C'wood and reminded me of C'wood. CA looked very dangerous Friday night and I kept waiting for Rector or another back to break a long TD but WC did a nice job containing them. C'wood had better work their DBs this week and have them ready to cover the pass because CA slings it everywhere. CA is a pretty good team and will give several teams a run for the money. That maybe one of the best CA teams that I remember but they are small up front and that is their main weekness. If they had a big OL and DL they would be a great team and very hard to beat. I think it will be a very close game something like 42-36 C'wood.

yeah i was waiting on Rector to do something crazy like usual but he just didn't seem to be in the game. cus i noticed on kickoff he wasn't really running as hard as he could or just drillen any1that got in front of him.... and what i didn't get is how they started really playing at the end of the 4th if they woulda played like that all game they coulda beaten them

but i don't really no much about C'Wood so i can't really say much abut this weeks game

yeah i was waiting on Rector to do something crazy like usual but he just didn't seem to be in the game. cus i noticed on kickoff he wasn't really running as hard as he could or just drillen any1that got in front of him.... and what i didn't get is how they started really playing at the end of the 4th if they woulda played like that all game they coulda beaten them

but i don't really no much about C'Wood so i can't really say much abut this weeks game

what # is Rector and what postion does he play.