C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside Linebacker he will hit you he is best player for CA but their starting QB is good too he is next best.

yeah he is definatly one of ca's best. the new qb that transfered from central last year is good too also i'd say their hardest hitter has got to be number 32 he plays nose and he is pretty much the only one that would hit me in jr high without a second thought

yeah he is definatly one of ca's best. the new qb that transfered from central last year is good too also i'd say their hardest hitter has got to be number 32 he plays nose and he is pretty much the only one that would hit me in jr high without a second thought

32 is kinda small for a nose guard but man hes fast he gets off the ball quick and is in the backfield in a hurry...7 hits hard as heck on defense and runs with authority on offense...11 can run the option pretty good but he seems to always want to pitch it...thats something we noticed on film and during the game...

32 is kinda small for a nose guard but man hes fast he gets off the ball quick and is in the backfield in a hurry...7 hits hard as heck on defense and runs with authority on offense...11 can run the option pretty good but he seems to always want to pitch it...thats something we noticed on film and during the game...

wood's center is junior Justin Daniel hes 6'2" 259 and has been their best offensive lineman for a long, long time. 32 may have a long night ahead of him

yeah if they run the option he wants to pitch it for some reason instead of tucking it and tackin off when he can

wood's center is junior Justin Daniel hes 6'2" 259 and has been their best offensive lineman for a long, long time. 32 may have a long night ahead of him

haha i think it may be the other way around i played center 8 years and woulda started as a freshman if there wasn't a senior that was center

but anywho im 5'10 270 with only 18% body fat and it's all i could ever do to stop him from coming threw the line when he went up against me and if C'Woods center is as good as u say he is it will be a long night for them both cus i didn't even seen WC line stopping him and he was way overmatched

lol yeah rector #7 can lay a masive hit they do these things called big hit stripes which are blue and i think he got those after the first game for tearing apart like 5 guys

haha i think it may be the other way around i played center 8 years and woulda started as a freshman if there wasn't a senior that was center

but anywho im 5'10 270 with only 18% body fat and it's all i could ever do to stop him from coming threw the line when he went up against me and if C'Woods center is as good as u say he is it will be a long night for them both cus i didn't even seen WC line stopping him and he was way overmatched

lol yeah rector #7 can lay a masive hit they do these things called big hit stripes which are blue and i think he got those after the first game for tearing apart like 5 guys

He will have to earn those stripes at the WOOD ! It should be a good game with hard hitting every play. Go Trojans