Where are all the RBS fans?

regit

After all the hype and hoopla from the RBS fans, they seem to have been quieted by 66 points from Clay Co. I suppose they are looking for a new coach after the things I heard at last nights game. Seems to me they are getting what they asked for, because the ones that are now complaining are the ones that asked that last years coach be replaced. Now look what a mess they have. Maybe they can join the MCHS faithful and find a 2 for 1 coaching special.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the hype and hoopla from the RBS fans, they seem to have been quieted by 66 points from Clay Co. I suppose they are looking for a new coach after the things I heard at last nights game. Seems to me they are getting what they asked for, because the ones that are now complaining are the ones that asked that last years coach be replaced. Now look what a mess they have. Maybe they can join the MCHS faithful and find a 2 for 1 coaching special.

still here !! and u r right am a little quiet, but not because of getting stomped, already knew what was going to happen! looked into my crystal ball HAHA really didn't have to kinda knew !! Clay Co. has been eating their beans and potatoes, we have talent, just can't get going !! Hope RBS plays hard friday !!

still here !! and u r right am a little quiet, but not because of getting stomped, already knew what was going to happen! looked into my crystal ball HAHA really didn't have to kinda knew !! Clay Co. has been eating their beans and potatoes, we have talent, just can't get going !! Hope RBS plays hard friday !!

Well dawgs what do think about this weeks game? Looks like LCS runs the ball well and with Clay putting 400+ yards up against the RBS Defense, can the dogs stop the knights and make a game of it?

Well dawgs what do think about this weeks game? Looks like LCS runs the ball well and with Clay putting 400+ yards up against the RBS Defense, can the dogs stop the knights and make a game of it?

If the boys will just listen to the coach and do what they are suppose to they can play ball just have to get on the same page and play hard. They all know how and what to do. GO Bulldogs we'll be right there with yall every step of the way.

No one has quit posting and quit talking here, we're still pulling for the Bulldogs. Also don't know who is giving you information about RBS but maybe you need to talk to the ones that know exactly what did and is going on here. And as for MCHS goes, people here do support their program too and I say leave them out of RBS because they are a different region and there is no reason for anybody to try and get something started between the 2 schools. GO BULLDOGS!! and GO TIGERS we're pulling for both of you!

yeeeeehaaaaaawwwww!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> gotta beat the knights !! just thought i'd let ya know its homecoming this week!! red and gray all the way !!! GO DAWGS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We still supoport our guys I just got tired of reading all the coach bashing on the threads. I still pull for both teams even if both teams seasons seem ugly right now. I guess I am that true fan no matter what I still back them up. I just wished things would turn around for both teams.

You are 100% correct and that's how it's suppose to be with both schools being in the same county. GO BULLDOGS and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeehaaaaaawwwww!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> gotta beat the knights !! just thought i'd let ya know its homecoming this week!! red and gray all the way !!! GO DAWGS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A big thanks to the RBS administration for choosing LCA as your homecoming game. Our guys are really pumped that we got picked!

A big thanks to the RBS administration for choosing LCA as your homecoming game. Our guys are really pumped that we got picked!

guess u r /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , seen your fellow coaches at the game last fri. guess they thought that they might ought to attend to see what plays that RBS ran and what they didn't , THEY WERE DOING AN AWFUL LOT OF WRITING !!!! guess they were worried about something LOL !!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> see ya at the game !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

guess u r /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , seen your fellow coaches at the game last fri. guess they thought that they might ought to attend to see what plays that RBS ran and what they didn't , THEY WERE DOING AN AWFUL LOT OF WRITING !!!! guess they were worried about something LOL !!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> see ya at the game !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

That's funny, considering our entire coaching staff was in Fayetteville for our game against Riverside Christian. P.S. I am not a coach.