Where are all the RBS fans?

regit

That's funny, considering our entire coaching staff was in Fayetteville for our game against Riverside Christian. P.S. I am not a coach.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" GUESS U R WRONG !!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> seen em with my own eyes !! may not have been coaches, but it sure was 2 snoopers !! U HAVE BEEN CAUGHT !! EVEN SERVED THEM SUPPER !! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA AT THE GAME !!

what's your # then ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" GUESS U R WRONG !!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> seen em with my own eyes !! may not have been coaches, but it sure was 2 snoopers !! U HAVE BEEN CAUGHT !! EVEN SERVED THEM SUPPER !! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA AT THE GAME !!

what's your # then ?

I don't play for LCA. And I can assure you, we didn't have anyone make a two hour drive to watch RBS. Use your head.

I don't play for LCA. And I can assure you, we didn't have anyone make a two hour drive to watch RBS. Use your head.

SORRY, I know u feel embarrassed and all /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , but they were there snooping for u guys !! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> u ask around and you'll find the truth, u may not admit it, but its true !!!! I don't wear glasses, I HAVE 20/20 VISION !! they sit on RBS side with a clipboard, in the top corner of the bleachers !! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> looking all cool !! but they were sure sweating writing down stuff !!!!

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

SORRY, I know u feel embarrassed and all /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , but they were there snooping for u guys !! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> u ask around and you'll find the truth, u may not admit it, but its true !!!! I don't wear glasses, I HAVE 20/20 VISION !! they sit on RBS side with a clipboard, in the top corner of the bleachers !! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> looking all cool !! but they were sure sweating writing down stuff !!!!

GO DAWGS !!

LCA hasn't sent any scouts or coaches to any RBS games this year. I would know.

GO DAWGS !!

I wonder what the scouts were writing down? HHMMMM!! We can run to the left, we can run to the right, we can run up the middle, we can run outside, inside. GOOOO BULLDOGS! I hope you guys stomp LCA, but I do not think it will happen. Did anyone get hurt friday night? I know you guys had a few to get banged up at Jackson county, hopefully everyone will be healthy for a homecoming win!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

Hey Dawgs, if you are going on colors, the people you saw were probably from Mt Juliet christian, because they are the same as LCS. I don,t know why they would scout because all coaches swap game videos unless the ones from RBS are of poor quality. Anyway, don't post unless you are 100% certain of the facts.