Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is a 7 points average per game but not 7 per game against our first team defense. The 14 points in 41 seconds was because a few second team kids were thrown in late and were not up to the speed of the game. They should have worked them in earlier with some of the starters in the secondary and then they could have been up to speed. I am looking forward to tomorrow night and looking over to see boski. I bet he still wears his old practice jersey to the games.

i bet boski wears a tank top /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Horned Owl not at the game??????The world must be coming to an end! How could you miss it?

GO OWLS!

Two things, Gas and Cash. Well actually 3 things, the band is getting ready for a competition next week and we need to finish the props. You will see them at the Bradley game. I will have my sources at the game though and they are to text me with every score.

Go Owls

Two things, Gas and Cash. Well actually 3 things, the band is getting ready for a competition next week and we need to finish the props. You will see them at the Bradley game. I will have my sources at the game though and they are to text me with every score.

Go Owls

That seems to be a common problem for most of us. Oh well......who needs to eat next week /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So, is the band NOT going to the game Friday?

where is boski? he might have run out of gas. everyone look for a guy in a tank top talking smack as he walks down the street.

you wish!!!

im here taking notes ..and from what i see ..you are not a threat to the Panthers goals ..now be gone rat bird!! ..

i got a real job to do.. ..i cant play on here all day like some folks..

Better fill up@ Steve Ray s place cause Nashville is out of gas and take a 5 gal can with you just in case.

the is plenty of gas here ... its just some of you guys ..would never go to some of the places where they have it!! come on down ..ill make sure you get your fill ..before you leave!!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> i was worried about ya. glad you are safe and will be able to witness the owls spanking the wood

word!! but you seem to keep getting your beatdown stuff all twisted ..everyone knows ..wood spanks and owls well who knows what they do ..who knows? do you know ? who? oh yeah they eat rats ..and since you not playing hillsboro (donkey rats) looks like you gonna starve down here!!

but we will give you some wood to go!!