Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. a quick throw to the WR in the flat that was so short he caught it on his knees and lost yards..

Maplewood's field position this half has been unreal. Game looks to be over.. stupid mistakes like INTs and punt returns + wretched offense just won't cut it against a half decent team.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got lucky it was nt worse, Maplewood fumbled inside the 20 twice

Yeah but those wouldn't of gone for more than FGs imo... but wow what a pathetic performance by the offense..

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" i knew when we ran into a decent,hungry team it would be ugly. offense has barely gotten by( with running the same crap) like i said before now it s time to open it up in some form or fashion

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" i knew when we ran into a decent,hungry team it would be ugly. offense has barely gotten by( with running the same crap) like i said before now it s time to open it up in some form or fashion

You can't call plays you know they can't execute. The play calling looks not so great...because the QB can't execute. I am sorry if that offends somebody. I can support--cheer--get behind the team-all you want but the bottom line is Brady can not run the offense. He missed two open recievers for touchdowns. Overthrows , missed reads, INT. Pathetic-sorry nothing personal-I am sure he is a fine young man-great student-good citizen in the community-good baseball player-good son-maybe a good driving record-BUT NOT OR EVEN CLOSE to being a good QB. Not improved at all. Sorry Mr Reed just tell it like I see it with respect of course.If anyone that watched that game says different, they are crazy. Can Jaquez play QB? He does everything else.

I agree - it's nothing personal and you hate to criticize high school kids - but I know there's someone better there. He has a lot of the tools you need to succeed - strong arm, tall, fairly well built, and good mobility... but he just doesn't throw the ball well.. under throws and over throws.. no consistency and can't read the defenses that well i guess.

You can't call plays you know they can't execute. The play calling looks not so great...because the QB can't execute. I am sorry if that offends somebody. I can support--cheer--get behind the team-all you want but the bottom line is Brady can not run the offense. He missed two open recievers for touchdowns. Overthrows , missed reads, INT. Pathetic-sorry nothing personal-I am sure he is a fine young man-great student-good citizen in the community-good baseball player-good son-maybe a good driving record-BUT NOT OR EVEN CLOSE to being a good QB. Not improved at all. Sorry Mr Reed just tell it like I see it with respect of course.If anyone that watched that game says different, they are crazy. Can Jaquez play QB? He does everything else.

Very well said with lots of respect from you LHSFTBALL..........simple truth"It Is What It Is" my question to everyone now is what or who is the answer????