Zion @ Perry Co.

radio33

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow..wahlly.. I thought you had a little more common sense, but have you really not watched the film. We carved yalls defense up like a pumpkin on the run most of the night, #9 and #3 had to have close to a 100 yards a piece!! Our offense just didnt capitalize when it counted but for an overall total had MANY rushing yards... Now having said that, yall also played with MTP for a bit and I dont think Perry Co can handle that spread attack. I'm gonna take Zion in a close one 24-21.. But dont get toooo cocky cause you gotta region win all the rest of us have done it to.

rushing yards dont mean anything if u cant put the ball into the endzone, and our D did a good job of preventing that. i dont care how many rushing yards a team can pile

up in a game, if u dont capitalize in the red zone your not going to win the game.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rushing yards dont mean anything if u cant put the ball into the endzone, and our D did a good job of preventing that. i dont care how many rushing yards a team can pile

up in a game, if u dont capitalize in the red zone your not going to win the game.

Woah hold up there dude...running the football effectively is the biggest factor in winning football games on any level. Running the ball, controlling the clock, dominating the line of scrimmage will beat even a good spread at least 80% of the time. A team with good depth that follows that formula will win 90% of the time. I'm proud of you guys as a graduate of the school, and a guy who literally aside from the grace of God should have died from a ruptured spleen and 12 shoulder dislocations over 2 years while wearing your uniform (that should tell you who i am). That said you should never come on coach t and brag about beating a team that played well against you, because you will have to play them again, and certainly never discount the importance of running the ball.

I believe in you guys and think that if we execute well and don't turn the ball over we can compete with most teams we play, and wish like heck I could be there to see the PC game, but you better believe I wouldn't miss October 31st for the world.

Go Eagles

Thats the only point I was trying to make... we DID run the football well against you, thats all

anymore bad news from Colorado..... why dont you tell us about that ..... and yes Zion will win because of Pugh arm strength...... but Wahlly, you need to set your stories straight.....

Woah hold up there dude...running the football effectively is the biggest factor in winning football games on any level. Running the ball, controlling the clock, dominating the line of scrimmage will beat even a good spread at least 80% of the time. A team with good depth that follows that formula will win 90% of the time. I'm proud of you guys as a graduate of the school, and a guy who literally aside from the grace of God should have died from a ruptured spleen and 12 shoulder dislocations over 2 years while wearing your uniform (that should tell you who i am). That said you should never come on coach t and brag about beating a team that played well against you, because you will have to play them again, and certainly never discount the importance of running the ball.

I believe in you guys and think that if we execute well and don't turn the ball over we can compete with most teams we play, and wish like heck I could be there to see the PC game, but you better believe I wouldn't miss October 31st for the world.

Go Eagles

i wasnt meaning to sound cocky or brag at all and if it sounded that way i apologize, i was just trying to give my view on how the game went in regards to cornersville running game.

Perry Co . will dominate this game

I am confused... are you for Lewis Co or Perry Co...... lets face it.... who has the better QB and better defense... who has played well the last three games... I believe this will be a slugfest and both teams will put some points on the board and truly think this will be a good game with two almost evenly matched teams.. but I believe whoever moves the chains the most will win... and Zion has a little edge but it will be a good game...

I am confused... are you for Lewis Co or Perry Co...... lets face it.... who has the better QB and better defense... who has played well the last three games... I believe this will be a slugfest and both teams will put some points on the board and truly think this will be a good game with two almost evenly matched teams.. but I believe whoever moves the chains the most will win... and Zion has a little edge but it will be a good game...

Pugh is good 6 th in state in yds 5th intd passes ,5th in comp.,but he is #1 in att and the big one #2 in ints. so you have the good the bad and the ugly.I like our chances.

Pugh is good 6 th in state in yds 5th intd passes ,5th in comp.,but he is #1 in att and the big one #2 in ints. so you have the good the bad and the ugly.I like our chances.

Sounds like a good opportunity for the PC defense to get some interceptions. We CAN and SHOULD win this game. Good Luck, Vikings, play like we know you can!

i like perry county in this one...i believe perry county is way to fast for zion...i watched zion and cville play and i didnt think cville had much speed, and they still were running the ball pretty easily against them most of the game. i also believe perry counties line is a lot better than zions....the only thing im not so sure about is if perry counties secondary will be able to stand up against the pass all night long. but i didnt think zions recievers were that fast, so i think perry county can handle it!