Midway (3-1) at Sequatchie County (5-0)

Indians1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie will have to play the best game we have played this year. Ball security is a concern to me and being a better 2nd half team is something we need to improve on. If we win this game we will have to play 4 quarters of intense football and minimize Midway's big play potential. Coach Barger needs to bring back the gold pants and play Sequatchie football!!!! Go Indians!!!!

Good luck to the Indians this week make it 6 in a row!!!!!

Indian heard another Lady Indian has committed to a D-1 school is that true

Kathrine Barker may have committed to Tennessee Tech and the only reason I know is because I have heard her say things about it in class. Again, I don't know if she has committed, but I have heard her talk about her visit to there.

Congrats Indians on the #7 State Ranking....keep making the Valley proud...We are pulling for you guys!! Good luck against a very solid Midway team...it will take an all around team effort to pull this one out!!

Your right piratetom, it will take a team effort, the schedule gets real tuff now. Indians never mind the #7 ranking don't get to cocky. If your overconfident this week you will loose. Play within yourselves and be disiplined.