York at LA

friendlyguy1

I have a question why even say that they will knock some heads around if they are not going to win i mean thats the whole point is to win not to show you can hit some ppl around but i guess so they can feel better about themselves thats something that you could say about them so they can have a little pride in something they do that is if they dont cheat and have some good officials so hopefully it will be a fair game and if so YORK WILL WIN and WILL KNOCK SOME HEAD AROUND!!!!!

I've got the answer to your question idgit. Do you see anywhere in my post that I said LA would not win. I said they may not win. Big difference. But I know we are more physical than your Dragons. I guess time will tell about that. Speaking of getting cheated (you spot it you got it). I don't recall of anybody ever getting cheated at LA. It's always the other way around. Last week against Catholic you would swear that they were the home team. We never got one call that went our way. So don't start your crying before the game starts. Has York ever been cheated down here I can't remember. Oh I take that back they cheated themselves in 06. Dropped 2 pt conversion and QB falls on 4th down now I remember. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By reading these posts it seems that LA's players AND coaches could stand to quit spendin time on here and work a little harder. It seems like other teams coaches and players are out workin hard and LA's coaching staff is on Coacht. I ain't trying to start somethin but that is just kind of what i am reading. Maybe that's part of the problem at LA. It also seems like the players and coaches don't think they can win because everybody is better than them.

By reading these posts it seems that LA's players AND coaches could stand to quit spendin time on here and work a little harder. It seems like other teams coaches and players are out workin hard and LA's coaching staff is on Coacht. I ain't trying to start somethin but that is just kind of what i am reading. Maybe that's part of the problem at LA. It also seems like the players and coaches don't think they can win because everybody is better than them.

What LA players and coaches do on THEIR time is none of your business swingthebat. You can take your observation and stuff it up your nose !!!! And I'm sure that there are more players and coaches on here than those that don't get on here.

LA came up a little short against York tonight 28 to 21. The Dragons really took it to the Cats the first half leading 21 to 7. But the Cats stormed back and played a great second half to make a game of it. York QB was a warrior. he definitely hurt the Cats all night. The difference tonight was the first half. The Dragons came out ready to play and the Cats didn't. The road doesn't get any easier for the Cats. Their next game will be friday at Austin East.

Great effort tonight by both teams. It was a clean hard fought game. Good luck to the Dragons.

LA came up a little short against York tonight 28 to 21. The Dragons really took it to the Cats the first half leading 21 to 7. But the Cats stormed back and played a great second half to make a game of it. York QB was a warrior. he definitely hurt the Cats all night. The difference tonight was the first half. The Dragons came out ready to play and the Cats didn't. The road doesn't get any easier for the Cats. Their next game will be friday at Austin East.

Great effort tonight by both teams. It was a clean hard fought game. Good luck to the Dragons.

The Cats may have come up short last night but I saw a different football team than I have heard or read about this season... BTW I was GLAD to be there to see the boys play!! I saw plays being made at critical times especially after the first quarter...Making the plays on 3rd to keep the drives going, and making some plays on D against a very good offense. I saw players getting into the game believing, players on the sideline believing and supporting, coaches coaching, fans getting excited..It looked like a football game with a football atmosphere last night against a rival team that I thought was a clean hard fought headknocker of a game. It was also good to see such a crowd there from both sides. But I do agree RC that the first half or maybe the first quarter and York's qb was the difference. But this has to be a real stepping stone in the right direction for this program!

Good game and good luck on your season York.

Keep up the good work Big Blue!

What LA players and coaches do on THEIR time is none of your business swingthebat. You can take your observation and stuff it up your nose !!!! And I'm sure that there are more players and coaches on here than those that don't get on here.

Sounds like I struck a nerve. You're right that is none of my business. Just thought it was strange to see so many of those Livingston boys on here. You sound like you know a lot about that bunch so I am sure you would know better than me. I just don't see a lot of York coaches and players getting on here and talkin about the games or any of those boys from Carthage. I read that stuff last week and it sonded like it was all fans and then i read this week and LA's got seniors guaranteeing a win. Just sayin that some of that time might be well spent on football.

Some select seniors at Livingston Academy wanted me to let everyone know. They GUARANTEE a victory at home this Friday against the dragons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OOPS!!!!!!!!

congratulations DRAGONS!!!!

Sounds like I struck a nerve. You're right that is none of my business. Just thought it was strange to see so many of those Livingston boys on here. You sound like you know a lot about that bunch so I am sure you would know better than me. I just don't see a lot of York coaches and players getting on here and talkin about the games or any of those boys from Carthage. I read that stuff last week and it sonded like it was all fans and then i read this week and LA's got seniors guaranteeing a win. Just sayin that some of that time might be well spent on football.

You didn't strike a nerve. It's just that you don't have a clue about what your posting. How do you know that York and Carthage coaches don't post on here ??? I know for a fact that York and Carthage have coaches that post on coachT. Do all of them get on coachT I would say most definitely not. And yes the players do also. This is a football forum and it's a game the coaches and players love. I don't see anything wrong with players or coaches reading or posting on this site if it's done in a civil manner. You think that time should be spent on football, at least they have their minds on football and not out drinking or doing drugs. I'm sure the coaches at LA appreciate all the support you have given them in your last few posts. I'm beginning to think that your are a parent of one of the kids that QUIT this week. And you have to blame it on someone. Might as well be the coaches. But I wish you would come and talk to the coaches instead of getting on here and trashing them. But if the way your son quit is any indication I don't expect to see you anywhere but on here taking jabs at the coaches. Seems to me someone needs to give you an observation about how to raise your kid. I wonder how well that would go over with you.

You didn't strike a nerve. It's just that you don't have a clue about what your posting. How do you know that York and Carthage coaches don't post on here ??? I know for a fact that York and Carthage have coaches that post on coachT. Do all of them get on coachT I would say most definitely not. And yes the players do also. This is a football forum and it's a game the coaches and players love. I don't see anything wrong with players or coaches reading or posting on this site if it's done in a civil manner. You think that time should be spent on football, at least they have their minds on football and not out drinking or doing drugs. I'm sure the coaches at LA appreciate all the support you have given them in your last few posts. I'm beginning to think that your are a parent of one of the kids that QUIT this week. And you have to blame it on someone. Might as well be the coaches. But I wish you would come and talk to the coaches instead of getting on here and trashing them. But if the way your son quit is any indication I don't expect to see you anywhere but on here taking jabs at the coaches. Seems to me someone needs to give you an observation about how to raise your kid. I wonder how well that would go over with you.

Ok, I will respond to this just so you don't go blaming some poor parent of one of your kids that quit. Maybe they quit because everyone kept talking about how bad Livingston is and they got tired of listening to it. I'm don't even live close to Livingston or better yet not even a son that plays football. I just saw the thread and thought I would make a comment. Should've kept my mouth shut because I didn't mean to get y'all all riled up. It just seems to me to be unprofessional of a coach to be talking about his team on the internet. If Carthage and York do it to them frankly I'm dissappointed. They seem to be above that. Good luck to you boys in Livingston, you will need it.