York at LA

friendlyguy1

HH, surely you don't think LA playing in that region next year will lose every game. Surely they can beat Jackson Co, Baxter, Cannon Co,etc.

I think if they don't make some strides in the off season that there is a very good chance that they will lose every game. Like I said earlier, it's happened before.

HH, surely you don't think LA playing in that region next year will lose every game. Surely they can beat Jackson Co, Baxter, Cannon Co,etc.

I think if they don't make some strides in the off season that there is a very good chance that they will lose every game. Like I said earlier, it's happened before.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Jackson or Upperman will be in their district next year. Both of them will be in 2a. It should be Smith County...YAI...Cannon County...Macon County...and Dekalb County.

O.K. Tree, I give up. Thats a classic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yours was also. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" You knew that our old buddy is not with us anymore. I miss him he was a good un !!!!

I don't think Jackson or Upperman will be in their district next year. Both of them will be in 2a. It should be Smith County...YAI...Cannon County...Macon County...and Dekalb County.

Hey twan if those 2 don't make our district..... how do you see it ????

Your way to fast for me. But you always were. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yours was also. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" You knew that our old buddy is not with us anymore. I miss him he was a good un !!!!

Hey twan if those 2 don't make our district..... how do you see it ????

Your way to fast for me. But you always were. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oh...no...I know better than that...or I should say...I remember better than that. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is not set in stone yet. It will be determined after enrollment figures are released. I don't see Upperman or JC in our district simply because they are too small to be in 3a. Our district will consist of only 3a and 4a teams. Upperman and JC should be grouped with 1a teams. SC...CC...YAI will be 3a...LA...DC...and MC will be 4a teams.

With the improvement of Dekalb and Cannon...it should be a pretty good district. Travel will be pretty good also. It will allow 5 non-district games which is good and bad. It's good if you can get some local teams to play...bad if you can't. We've had trouble scheduling lately.

Oh...no...I know better than that...or I should say...I remember better than that. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is not set in stone yet. It will be determined after enrollment figures are released. I don't see Upperman or JC in our district simply because they are too small to be in 3a. Our district will consist of only 3a and 4a teams. Upperman and JC should be grouped with 1a teams. SC...CC...YAI will be 3a...LA...DC...and MC will be 4a teams.

With the improvement of Dekalb and Cannon...it should be a pretty good district. Travel will be pretty good also. It will allow 5 non-district games which is good and bad. It's good if you can get some local teams to play...bad if you can't. We've had trouble scheduling lately.

Thanks twan. Can't wait to see exactly who will be in the district. I think I heard that nov. 13 will be when everyone finds out. As for non- district games, I'm sure we won't have to worry about finding anybody to play us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe Stone might be in that district. That wouldn't be that far to travel!!!