Dekalb County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't answer my question, wimp.

"You know absolutely nothing about HS football" is not a question moron. It is a statement. It is the opinion of a really moronic person. That person would be YOU!!!

Good Luck DeKalb Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Macon Co. will always be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E as long as they have "supporters" such as yourself involved with the football program. Like I said earlier on another thread....... I would rather kill myself than be involved with a program that has your name associated with it.

"You know absolutely nothing about HS football" is not a question moron. It is a statement. It is the opinion of a really moronic person. That person would be YOU!!!

Good Luck DeKalb Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Macon Co. will always be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E as long as they have "supporters" such as yourself involved with the football program. Like I said earlier on another thread....... I would rather kill myself than be involved with a program that has your name associated with it.

I am not from MC, /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> first off. Nor do i support their athletics. I do like to stir the pot for them every now and again tho. My question, if you can read says WHAT WAS THE SCORE AT HALFTIME OF THE WH/ALCOA GAME?

cc will dominate dekalb in this rivalry game 45-7

Your crazy??? Forget to take your meds or summin? just a guess but i don't know if cannon has scored 45 all year and i know they havent in one game. and dekalb is averaging over 35 a game so i dont think any team will hold dekalb to seven points all year not even WH and especially not cc DeKalb wins big!!!

The way that the Tigers throw it all over the yard, I will say that it does not matter what Melvin Young does or does not do. The Lions have trouble covering the pass.

Tigers 41

Lions 13

u should stick to basketball. there is no way in h3ll cc defense gives up 41 points...not to dekalb anyways.

Dekalb by as many as they want. Cannon has a weak secondary. Even if No. six is back to hundred percent.

Cannon has to try and get pressure on Dekalb's QB or he will hurt them. They did a good job against FRA in limiting there passing offense, but there offense has to show up this week, and that has to start with more carries for Melvin Young. If he gets to the outside no one will catch him, but he has to get more than ten carries a game for them to have a chance in this one. Its not the same dekalb and it will be a tough close game.

Dekalb by as many as they want. Cannon has a weak secondary. Even if No. six is back to hundred percent.

as many as they want? 3? maybe 4? thats about all the education goes up to in dekalb is'nt it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />