sc travles to richland

gdac9104

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland will win this game. I watched them play at East Hickman last week and everything looked good. Their D has been great this year and the offense is starting to come around with #2 Austin Sands busting two BIG runs adding up to 115 yards in two runs alone. Also their QB #4 Trrent Henderson completed several passes that looked good. Not to mention their DT # 52 Henry Patterson who got ejected last year he will be out on a mission this year to make up for what he missed last year. Richland at home 21-13

Wow two great powerhouses going against one another! Who will win?

Both rolled over a MIGHTY East Hickman team that's a real measuring stick.

Both got past Riverside by 1 TD.

This one is just up in the air.

Stewart County has beaten no one with a winning record. They do run their mouths well about kicking tail to only win by a touchdown and not to score for three quarters.

On the other hand Richland has scored how many TD's this year and I believe their two victories are over winless teams.

This one is a real head scratcher.

This one may really come down to who ever plays the dirtiest will win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Richland will win this game. I watched them play at East Hickman last week and everything looked good. Their D has been great this year and the offense is starting to come around with #2 Austin Sands busting two BIG runs adding up to 115 yards in two runs alone. Also their QB #4 Trrent Henderson completed several passes that looked good. Not to mention their DT # 52 Henry Patterson who got ejected last year he will be out on a mission this year to make up for what he missed last year. Richland at home 21-13

I believe he got kicked out because he hit me in the face because i was owning his ###### and the frustration set in...the back up they put in was better then him anyways...SC in a BIG way