South VS Boone

NETFan

If you look back a bit you see Hopkins, Harless, and now Logue, O'Quinn...When you don't count on people like that as underclassmen and then all of a sudden they bloom into all conference specimen's of unaccounted for talent and then you search the roster for the future examples of these fine athletes and it's just icing on the cake. We know who the world beaters are and they have been all along. We expect it. But guys like these bring the wood out of nowhere and it is encouraging to the program and to the young boys that have never gotten playing time yet still put in their time. These guys are examples that a Coaching staff like Stacy, Sam and their crew can and do get through to many...maybe even most of these guys with the pitch that "your time will come". It is moving that these guys tow the line for so long and finally get to shine. It puts it all into perspective.

Week 5 Rebels...it's time to turn up the heat. It's your time...make it what you want it to be. /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I have been reading your post. And you may need to get the JV players right in the first place.

St. Clair should not be playing LB especially 2009 when he will be the senior QB, What are you thinking? In my opinion he has no business riskying himself now

when you all are one QB down with no others in the wings. Secondly, JV linebackers that start now are Griggs and Long.

Hubbard doesn't start as linebacker for JV , he is 2nd and 3rd string. You need to come to JV games and seen who the players are and what they do before trying to place position on spectulation for 2009.

I have been to the JV games and I wasn't attempting to name the current JV players, moron. I was saying who I thought would be the 2009 playmakers, get it?. Yes, I know that Hubbard is not playing JV linebacker, but I saw him play Freshman Linebacker and I think he is an excellent LB. I'm sorry if I didn't name your son as one of the playmakers. This team has alot of debth and will be able to field positions 2 deep with immeasureable falloff, but go find you a stump to kick, because all I was trying to do was to get some names on here thinking that those boys and parents would enjoy seeing those names and it would encourage them. And while you're at it, learn how to spell. And for speculation--idiot, since I'm not a coach and have no say in who will start at what positions, that's exactly what it was --S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N.

For St.Clair---every kid out there is put at risk every play of every practice and every play of every game----if someone hasn't told you---IT"S FOOTBALL. Do you think that Aaron, while running Dummy Team against the 1st team defense in practice, is not at risk-----HA. Well, I guess when we were up 50 pts on JC, they shouldn't have put him in the game, for risk that he would be hurt and 2009 would be at risk--HA. AS a Freshman and Sophomore, Aaron played 3rd place to CP and now as a Junior, he's playing 2nd to BD. He is an ATHLETE and a very smart one and deserves to play wherever and whenever he can. Oh, why don't we ask Aaron and see what he thinks.

Let me guess, your son is not playing and Aaron is the reason, rightt?? Go eat a rock.

First of all I have been reading your post. And you may need to get the JV players right in the first place.

St. Clair should not be playing LB especially 2009 when he will be the senior QB, What are you thinking? In my opinion he has no business riskying himself now

when you all are one QB down with no others in the wings. Secondly, JV linebackers that start now are Griggs and Long.

Hubbard doesn't start as linebacker for JV , he is 2nd and 3rd string. You need to come to JV games and seen who the players are and what they do before trying to place position on spectulation for 2009.

Hey sportsfan...read this aloud...

I AM WE TODD IT. I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT!!!

read it two or three times if you need too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South-48 Boone-14 ...its time to turn the Dr. loose he's due another big ground attack.Rebeltothecore and Sportsfan lets give this years team our full support and not worry about next year,lets have fun and enjoy this year !!!!!! ROLL REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh,I heard Cassell started running today and might be ready for the Central game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know everyone's probably ripped you enough because of this post. But is there any possible way he can be 2nd AND 3rd string??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

South-48 Boone-14 ...its time to turn the Dr. loose he's due another big ground attack.Rebeltothecore and Sportsfan lets give this years team our full support and not worry about next year,lets have fun and enjoy this year !!!!!! ROLL REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh,I heard Cassell started running today and might be ready for the Central game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Which one is Cassell??

Every year Boone scares me. Except this year. Sorry, I know someone will say something about me saying this, but I really don't think Boone stands a chance. Not at all. I personally think it will be a slaughter.

Rebels = 56

Blazers = 14

I don't think anyone will say anything to you...because everyone knows you are right. I'd say the score will be much worse than that even. Boone has nothing on JC...

I don't know why you are talking to me about "Supporting the team". If you knew me, you'd never question my support of the Whole Team, but for someone to come on here and douche me for simply naming some of the unheard heroes when I was just trying to encourage some of them--well that's totally uncalled for. I'm guessing its one of the parents who have caused problems before when little Johnnie didn't get to play as much as they thought.

Secondly, I'm not worried about next year----but I'll posts about it all I want----It was a discussion, for God's sake, I wasn't picking the team or cutting anyone from the team---------Don't insult me by suggesting that I'm not completely supportive.

rebels 42

boone 14

who will be on the def line next year and who will fill in the other linebacker spot?

Don't ask me, after all, I never go to any of the J.V. or Freshman games. No, I got it, I think we'll have 57 kids substituting in at the other linebacker spot----after all, I don't want to hurt any parent's feelings!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I go out of town for 4 days and come back and read some of this Parent stuff. I think it is rediculous, but sadly enough, it is prevalent. I also hear that 2 of the parents on the Freshman team was really giving it to the coaches after the THS Freshman game. Wouldn't you just like to crate em' up and ship em' off to the land of OZ?? I was told that one of these parents has a son who hasn't even played football in 3-4-or maybe 5 years. But, now, they see them as deserving to get more playing time (and they are better qualified to make that judgement better than the coaches)???

Parents---wake up ----- you are not being payed to coach--you have the privilege of coming to the stadium and watching you son play, for the plays that the real coaches have determined appropriate. Sit down, shut up, smile, and enjoy the game. When your son goes in, stand up, jump, yell Hallalujah, and thank God for the coaches that spend hours and hours away from their family 6-7 days per week, sacrificing their personal and family time, for your son for a measely $700 to $1000 PER YEAR-----------PER YEAR-------PER YEAR----Understand that----their time for your son----$1000 PER YEAR------------OH, MY GOD------People-wake up and Shut Up.

Whew!!! now I feel better. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />