Bledsoe vs Grace

warrior4ever

Well, the boys played hard Friday and came up a little short, but last week is gone and we can't get it back. Time to move on to this week's game. Who get's the win? I have not heard much about Grace this year, but if we don't get a win this week, we will be lucky to pick up a win at all. We do still have Stone left and they have not even played a close game yet, but their schedule and region is a lot tougher than ours. But, if we could build on the effort from last week and get things rolling this week and get a big win, who knows what the rest of the year could hold. What does everyone else think?

Go Warriors!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to get the running game going and keep the Grace QB off the field.

Last year came down to the last play...and Grace controlled most of the game except for the scoreboard and Bledsoe came away with a hard earned win. Now they are at Grace, Grace has more skill and it sounds like Bledsoe is not quite as good this year. Hopefully they come out playing the way they are capable of. If so, Grace should have this one.

Could someone give me directions to Grace? I think I know where it is but I'm not 100% sure......

Coming Soddy Daisy Route:

Take 27 to the 153 through Hixon

Take 153 to 75 North towards Knoxville

Get off at the Shallowford exit and turn Right

Grace is a mile or so up the road on the corner of Shallowford and Jenkins on the left side of the road. Once you pass the stop light by the YMCA on your right, Grace is at the very next stop light.

After the let down on Friday it will be hard for the boys to get fired up to go over and play Grace. You add that to Coach Roberson coming back and all the problems going on and if we are not careful this one could get away from us. I have heard from some folks that their QB is pretty good and can throw the ball, so we better learn this week to run the football and keep our defense off the field. We won this game last year with just the raw talent and determination of a couple of our players and I don't know that we have that this year. At least I have not seen it yet. I have been supporting Bledsoe Athletics for a long, long, time and I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. This year just happens to be one of those years where, well it's just ugly. Warrior4ever, to answer you question as to what does everyone else think and who gets the W, I think its going to be a long rest of the season, and Grace wins this one.

After the let down on Friday it will be hard for the boys to get fired up to go over and play Grace. You add that to Coach Roberson coming back and all the problems going on and if we are not careful this one could get away from us. I have heard from some folks that their QB is pretty good and can throw the ball, so we better learn this week to run the football and keep our defense off the field. We won this game last year with just the raw talent and determination of a couple of our players and I don't know that we have that this year. At least I have not seen it yet. I have been supporting Bledsoe Athletics for a long, long, time and I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. This year just happens to be one of those years where, well it's just ugly. Warrior4ever, to answer you question as to what does everyone else think and who gets the W, I think its going to be a long rest of the season, and Grace wins this one.

Way to support your team.... I'm sure they appreciate you..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bledsoe will get the "W" in this game.... Good luck Warriors!!!

Way to support your team.... I'm sure they appreciate you..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bledsoe will get the "W" in this game.... Good luck Warriors!!!

i here you PG.....Bledsoe County and its fans need to try to forget all the crap thats went on this season and get behind our WARRIORS....and yes even if you don't agree with all thats going on in and around the system...GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

stop Graces QB and you stop grace.His line let BOYD sack him alot in their game .Cheering for the VALLEY team get your first win friday

He wasn't sacked a lot, but sure was running around trying to keep from getting killed. And if you compare the size of Boyd, you can see why they dominated the front. You can see it from the stands that they were HUGE. And Grace has yet to play a game with their full starting front. I think they finally will this week.