Coalfield&Grace

pujo

UTfan lets just say you heard it here first that we have a great team.

Ok Listen up, read real slow and maybe I can enlighten you on a few things. The scores you have been putting on these little less forunate schools are nothing to get on here and brag about. The only thing that seperates you from them is all the transfers You take Little ,Hester,Williams, Powell and Amos and put them on any team you have beat and the scores would be reversed. I'm sure you have more transfer starters that I know nothing about. You can talk anything you want to ,but the truth will stand when the world falls. You can call it coaching if you want to ,but the only credit they should get is if they were involved in getting the transfers at yuu're little ole pathetic school.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Diddler,

I agree with you! I don't think "TheGraceChristianAcademy" is a fan or a student. I think it's someone stirrin' the pot trying to make us look bad...and it appears to be working. Wake up guys. Nobody else from Grace has been this bold. We're just happy to have a winning season. You can talk about running the score up all you want but all you have to do is look in the paper last week. There were a bunch of lopsided wins. Let's face it with Cujo, no matter what we say or what we do, he's going to slander our school with insults that have no merit. So sorry nobody wants to come to your school Pujo, but get a life and get off Grace.

Hey Diddler,

I agree with you! I don't think "TheGraceChristianAcademy" is a fan or a student. I think it's someone stirrin' the pot trying to make us look bad...and it appears to be working. Wake up guys. Nobody else from Grace has been this bold. We're just happy to have a winning season. You can talk about running the score up all you want but all you have to do is look in the paper last week. There were a bunch of lopsided wins. Let's face it with Cujo, no matter what we say or what we do, he's going to slander our school with insults that have no merit. So sorry nobody wants to come to your school Pujo, but get a life and get off Grace.

Not happening big guy, My posts have plenty of merit and tons of people will agree with me. Tell me big guy ,How many games would you win this season without the transfers you have aquired over the past 4 years, How much merit is that.

Hey Diddler,

Hey Guy's

I agree it probably isn't a player or someone from grace and he or she is getting everyone all worked up but I was glad to see pujo brag on some of our players. You are right pujo those boys are good and if you thought they were not you wouldn't have made that last comment, at least i don't think you would have. Guy's listen there is alot of animosity here and I can see where some of it has come into play but realize something here, almost everyone on here making comments are wanting to get the last insult in and for what reason idont know. I believe there is alot of issues that doesn't even have anything to do with winning football games at the gest of some of these insults and you guy's get on here throwing around remarks like it's nothing. The team at Grace is a Good Football Team I believe and having been the coaches wife in anderson county for many many yrs I know a little about good and bad teams amd the boys working hard to accomplish even more the next yr that they play and I have seen our team at grace play against other teams (YOUNG MEN) that are good players.. we do not have the right coming on this or no other board trash talking and setting someone up to get hurt or who knows what else. It bothers me as a mother to see you all throw out names of these young men no matter who they are just to get the last remark . You all should be ashame of yourselves and one other thing if Thegracechristian is a player I understand some of your excitement when my son came to grace you were not winning games and I have seen the difference in the games the players and the fans but let me also say this you have no right rather right or wrong to get on here being arrogant acting as tho you spaek for all people. Yes I love our program and alot of what is being said is not only lies but is hurtful to see and to hear because not only as parents but adults we r to be examples to others and I sure would not want to have the blood of one of these young men on my hands. So with that being said let's go enjoy football in tn.

Not happening big guy, My posts have plenty of merit and tons of people will agree with me. Tell me big guy ,How many games would you win this season without the transfers you have aquired over the past 4 years, How much merit is that.

So tell me Pujo, with your infinite wisdom on transfers, when is it acceptable to you for a student to decide to go to another school and {{gasp}} they decide to play a sport? Does everyone have to start in Kindergarten or they'll be called a "cheater". What about middle school? We won the state championship for our division and I'm sure there was at least one 6th grader who played on that team that didn't go to the elementary school. Whether you like it or not, students chose Grace for any number of reasons. We got a couple of students after the shooting at Central. Does that mean that Central is a bad school? Of course not. Those parents made a decision, which is their right since we still live in a free country to move their child to another school. Ya'll keep talking about recruiting...when my neighbor who has her kid in Karns asked me about GCA and I tell her the reasons we're there and why I think she would be happy...I'm a recruiter now? After all her middle schooler likes to play basketball. Where does it end?

To answer your question about how many games we might have won...whose to say? All I know is, we have some consistency in our coaching staff. Coach McKamey is a great guy and he's had his players in the weight room since the winter trying to get stronger. He's a great motivator and a very humble guy. He would never go along with the comments of that idiot whose been trying to make us look bad. Honestly, I think that's why we're having some success. The boys finally have someone who believes in them and is in it for the long term.

This is a general apology for all the coacht posters on behalf of gca i would like to apologize for thegracechristianracademy behavior if we find out who he is we will put a stop to him or her also if i know my coacht he just changed his name to gfan (if not im sorry) but i do wish this board could be about football only. Im am a player and longtime 10 years student of grace and i must say that we are not all like thegracechristianacademy and he or sho does not represent the way we should act or talk in any way plse just ignorehim its probably a middleschooler or someone looking to stir up trouble

So tell me Pujo, with your infinite wisdom on transfers, when is it acceptable to you for a student to decide to go to another school and {{gasp}} they decide to play a sport? Does everyone have to start in Kindergarten or they'll be called a "cheater". What about middle school? We won the state championship for our division and I'm sure there was at least one 6th grader who played on that team that didn't go to the elementary school. Whether you like it or not, students chose Grace for any number of reasons. We got a couple of students after the shooting at Central. Does that mean that Central is a bad school? Of course not. Those parents made a decision, which is their right since we still live in a free country to move their child to another school. Ya'll keep talking about recruiting...when my neighbor who has her kid in Karns asked me about GCA and I tell her the reasons we're there and why I think she would be happy...I'm a recruiter now? After all her middle schooler likes to play basketball. Where does it end?

To answer your question about how many games we might have won...whose to say? All I know is, we have some consistency in our coaching staff. Coach McKamey is a great guy and he's had his players in the weight room since the winter trying to get stronger. He's a great motivator and a very humble guy. He would never go along with the comments of that idiot whose been trying to make us look bad. Honestly, I think that's why we're having some success. The boys finally have someone who believes in them and is in it for the long term.

It is acceptable to transfer when all privates are in their own league playing each other. It is an unfair advantage PERIOD. I realize you all have no control over this , But that is the way ALL the public school posters (myself included) feel.

It is acceptable to transfer when all privates are in their own league playing each other. It is an unfair advantage PERIOD. I realize you all have no control over this , But that is the way ALL the public school posters (myself included) feel.

I appreciate your point. You're right we don't have any control over this. It's hard to read all this negative stuff when we are playing by the rules. We're not paying kids tuition no matter how many people get on here and and act like we have these fat cats bank-rolling our team. We truly aren't in the same league financially as CAK and Webb. The majority of the parents struggle to pay their tuition. There are a few wealthy families just like in any public school. I know I went to a public school.

As to randsonsom, if you'll go back and read my other posts, I was very critical of TheGraceChristianAcademy guy. I don't think he's a fan at all. I think he hates Grace and is trying to make us look bad. I'm at the school every day and I've never heard anybody talk like that. People are excited but realistic in that we've got a long season ahead of us.

I appreciate your point. You're right we don't have any control over this. It's hard to read all this negative stuff when we are playing by the rules. We're not paying kids tuition no matter how many people get on here and and act like we have these fat cats bank-rolling our team. We truly aren't in the same league financially as CAK and Webb. The majority of the parents struggle to pay their tuition. There are a few wealthy families just like in any public school. I know I went to a public school.

As to randsonsom, if you'll go back and read my other posts, I was very critical of TheGraceChristianAcademy guy. I don't think he's a fan at all. I think he hates Grace and is trying to make us look bad. I'm at the school every day and I've never heard anybody talk like that. People are excited but realistic in that we've got a long season ahead of us.

then i apologize its just when he quit posting you started and you only have 4 posts so thats what it pointed to but again i am sorry go rams i predict rams 35 coalfield /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> 14 but should be a good one