Coalfield&Grace

pujo

If you have over 700 students why are u in single A, and you obviously didnt read my post because it had nothing to do with Grace, but was targeted at private schools in general, take some reading comprehension classes then try to read my post again. Thanks. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ok I am sure since this subject is about Grace you were not even talking about Grace makes perfect sence to me. And by the way 700 is the total enrollement k-12 some people you just have to spell everything out for.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I bet you all would run and report your wrong doings! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Youre as goofy as that other idiot, "THE"GCA. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Call me whatever you want to!!! But my Kid would not go to a school or play in an athletic program that cheated. If I knew of wrong doing I would expect the school to report it and if they did not I would. If that is goofy then call me goofy, but I call it integrety and character and are things I strive to instill in my son every day.

Grace has over 700 call TSSAA NOW! that would just about put you in AAA WITHOUT the multiplier. You are probably countin the recruits in K-8 as well I'm assuming cause if Grace had that many in the High school there would be some serious cheatin goin on.

Yes sorry for the confusion only 210 in 9-12. But I can tell you this we have a couple new 2nd graders that can really play some ball.

Call me whatever you want to!!! But my Kid would not go to a school or play in an athletic program that cheated. If I knew of wrong doing I would expect the school to report it and if they did not I would. If that is goofy then call me goofy, but I call it integrety and character and are things I strive to instill in my son every day.

if i thought you would really report yourself i would give you some information but i know that nothing would get reported and it would not only hurt the school it would cost the kids who are playing now but if you still think it has not happened you keep right on believing that but do some asking around and see what answers you get

if i thought you would really report yourself i would give you some information but i know that nothing would get reported and it would not only hurt the school it would cost the kids who are playing now but if you still think it has not happened you keep right on believing that but do some asking around and see what answers you get

Thats just Weak!!!

Thats just Weak!!!

whats weak about it the fact that i care more about the kids and dont want to see them punished for what has happened in the past and proably still is going on dont think that people dont talk about wehat goes on everywhere public and private and people tell people things outside of the click so just ask around and see what you find out

Ok I am sure since this subject is about Grace you were not even talking about Grace makes perfect sence to me. And by the way 700 is the total enrollement k-12 some people you just have to spell everything out for.

Speaking of spelling things out for people, go back and read my post again, and count how many times I mention Grace, ad how many times I mention "privates" you moron. I said that its the parents and the administrations of these schools to blame for people getting on to them about cheating, I have no problem with a kid going to a private school thats fine. But putting private schools in a public division just because they claim to not pay tuition for kids is stupid, there are ways for those kids to get their tuition payed for so that it does not look like the school is involved, and if you tell me theres not your a big, fat liar. Does Grace fall under the subject that I was discussing, yes, was I talking about Grace, NO! Did I spell that out clear enough for you that time? If not you will have to wait as set up a tutoring session with me so that we may first find the problem, and then we can fix it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if your son goes to GCA you better get him out of there because he is part of a cheating program! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

whats weak about it the fact that i care more about the kids and dont want to see them punished for what has happened in the past and proably still is going on dont think that people dont talk about wehat goes on everywhere public and private and people tell people things outside of the click so just ask around and see what you find out

No dog in the fight, but it does sound pretty questionable to try to take the moral high ground that your concern is for the kids, and then turn around and bash the program as cheaters without backing it up with facts.

Not wanting publics and privates in the same division has absolutely nothing to do with saying a program is cheating. There is a big difference in wanting a separation of publics and privates vs. GCA or anyone else not playing by the rules. Someone said the kids dont' make the rules and it's true, but neither does Grace or the posters on CoachT; the TSSAA does. I can't speak for GCA, but the man asked you for facts to back up the assertion that there was cheating and said he would report it if they were truthful. The TSSAA website is www.TSSAA.org.

I've only been on these boards for about 1 1/2 years, but why is it that whenever the cheating / recruiting thing comes up, no one ever offers evidence. Never. Rather than whine, do something about it. If you don't feel like CoachT is the appropriate place then you can go straight to the TSSAA, and if it's not the appropriate place then what is with the constant accusations without evidence. I don't know who is right in this situation, but isn't it time to put up or shut up? If you are worried about the kids, then how responsible is it to go on and on and on about Grace cheating if you aren't willing to back it up.

Everyone knows that Grace can't prove their innocence. It is impossible! That's why in our society the burden of proof is always on the accuser. If this is truly what you say it is, then TAKE SOME ACTION.

Speaking of spelling things out for people, go back and read my post again, and count how many times I mention Grace, ad how many times I mention "privates" you moron. I said that its the parents and the administrations of these schools to blame for people getting on to them about cheating, I have no problem with a kid going to a private school thats fine. But putting private schools in a public division just because they claim to not pay tuition for kids is stupid, there are ways for those kids to get their tuition payed for so that it does not look like the school is involved, and if you tell me theres not your a big, fat liar. Does Grace fall under the subject that I was discussing, yes, was I talking about Grace, NO! Did I spell that out clear enough for you that time? If not you will have to wait as set up a tutoring session with me so that we may first find the problem, and then we can fix it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if your son goes to GCA you better get him out of there because he is part of a cheating program! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guess what coalfield your not gonna win honestly.. But hey grace dont know how your defense is but every game coalfield has scored in this year they won.. lol do the math. 1111111111111

Dude, Calm down a little. All I am saying is if you know of something and have proof say it. Dont just say ya I know but care too much for the Kids. Come on with it!!!!. Yes there are ways to pay tuition but I am telling you it does not happen at Grace. I forgot you are not talking about Grace, so welcome and thanks for the support. Dont think I would learn anything in that tutoring session but hate and how to call someone you dont even know a liar.

I'm saying this, then I am done with this topic:

After the arrogance shown by GCA(whether it is a representative of the school or not it doesn't matter to me) I can say I won't like Grace for a long time, if ever. I hope every team in their region tears them apart and shows how teams with tradition play football.

On the bigger point, if someone has proof they cheated... or even half conclusive evidence, report it. If not, just shut up about it. It gets sick when someone makes a topic with the statement "NO GCA Vs other people here."

Either way, I wish luck to both teams friday, and being I should agree with my self AND be honest, I HOPE coalfied wins.

I dont THINK they will, but I Hope. Kinda like how I feel about UT and Auburn. I hope UT wins... but I just dont see it happening /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />