Craigmont 2-2(1-1)7-5Aa @ Bartlett 1-3(1-1)7-5a

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Craigmont travels to Bartlett in a key region 7-5 A matchup. Bartlett beat Craigmont 23-22 last season . Craigmont scored as time expired last year and went for 2 and failed to loose the game as time expired. Craigmont already has a key win over Bolton last week 14-13. Bartlett's only win is against Arlington. I think this game should go either way should be a good game @ Bartlett friday. What does the fans in Memphis think about this game.

Craigmont travels to Bartlett in a key region 7-5 A matchup. Bartlett beat Craigmont 23-22 last season . Craigmont scored as time expired last year and went for 2 and failed to loose the game as time expired. Craigmont already has a key win over Bolton last week 14-13. Bartlett's only win is against Arlington. I think this game should go either way should be a good game @ Bartlett friday. What does the fans in Memphis think about this game.

I watched film on both teams this past weekend and I think it will be a low scoring game. Both defenses are pretty solid. Craigmont has to run the ball much better to come away with the win and last year when I was at the mont we thought Keenan Madden was just as good as the Jones kid. Wonder why he doesn't run the ball more.

Both defenses are pretty solid! Craigmont has athletes all over the place on Defense. Bartlett has a new Defensive Coordinator that came from Arlington. I think it will come down to who can score first. Good luck to both teams.

I agree with your assessment. When i was helping my buddies break down the film of the Panthers, i was having a blast watching the d-coordinator for Bartlett jump all over the place. That guy is intense.