Has Claiborne High ever beaten a team with a winning record?

cgpf22

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they have beaten teams with a winning record before. If I am correct, and I am sure that if I am not that someone on here wil point it out, they were pretty good last year or the year before. I think they had a really good running back that year that I am thinking of.

2006 Claiborne was 8-3. Claiborne beat Rutledge that year and Rutledge was 5-5.

o.k first of all why would you even start a thread like this it is really not needed. and yes claiborne has beat plenty of people with wininng records and rutledge was not 5-5 the in 06 when claiborne went 8-2. since you started this thread check and see how many of your beloved panthers has beaten with wininng records in that grapfuit leauge of the region they play in it is really weaker than claiborne's region.

o.k first of all why would you even start a thread like this it is really not needed. and yes claiborne has beat plenty of people with wininng records and rutledge was not 5-5 the in 06 when claiborne went 8-2. since you started this thread check and see how many of your beloved panthers has beaten with wininng records in that grapfuit leauge of the region they play in it is really weaker than claiborne's region.

I love this thread about the mighty Claiborne Bulldogs.

By the way the answer to the question is...........NO! they have not since becoming THE CLAIBORNE BULLDOGS beat a team with a winning record.

2007: Claiborne was 4-6, they beat Chuckey Doak (3-7), Union County (3-7), Hancock County (0-9), Pigeon Forge (3-7).

2006: The greastest year ever for Claiborne Football: Thomas Walker?, Chuckey Doa(2-8), Union County (2-8), Cumberland Gap (4-7), West Greene (0-10), Gibbs (3-8), Grainger/Rutledge (5-5), by the way 5-5 is not a winning record. Fulton, who they bragged they would beat 8-64.

2005 Claiborne was 5-5, they beat. Thomas Walker?, Chuckey Doak (2-8), Union County (2-8), West Greene (0-10), Gibbs (2-8).

2004 Claiborne was 1-9, they beat. Thomas Walker ?

2003 Claiborne was 1-9, they beat Thomas Walker ?

So in five years you have NO QUALITY WIN!

i do not know scottindian if your records are correct or not nor do i care you can not hold it against claiborne for the region they play in because in 06 they had a really good team and i really do not recall anyone bragging about beating fulton so why don't you just keep your comments to yourself by the way who is your team is the mighty scott co. whatever they are. when you coment about things like this you just show your ignorance. not to mention claiborne won 4 games last year with abunch of soph. and about all juniors this year so they will be good the next 2 years so get off there back.

i do not know scottindian if your records are correct or not nor do i care you can not hold it against claiborne for the region they play in because in 06 they had a really good team and i really do not recall anyone bragging about beating fulton so why don't you just keep your comments to yourself by the way who is your team is the mighty scott co. whatever they are. when you coment about things like this you just show your ignorance. not to mention claiborne won 4 games last year with abunch of soph. and about all juniors this year so they will be good the next 2 years so get off there back.

Ignorance, please my friend, my comments have absolutely nothing to do with ignorance. The truth hurts sometimes! You say I show my ignorance by showing that the original comments were correct and substaniated. That is not a definition of ignorance, arrogance, maybe. But the bottom line is this. I am just providing details for the original posts, which is by the way sir....CORRECT!

Yes claiborne did run their mouth about how good they were, and how they would beat Fulton. One player was even on the news. You state they had a really good football team in 2006. They may have had a good record, but they were by no means a good football team. Did you forget the posts I made that showed the teams you beat? Or better yet, let me phrase it like this. Did you see the posts that showed Claiborne lost to every good team they played!

Just to reinforce, so you don't become confused. The original question was....has Claiborne , since becoming the Claiborne Bulldogs ever beat a team with a winning record? Ding, ding, ding, the answer is...............NO!

and yes you are stupid because as i stated before this thread should not have been started nor replied back to. but you had to come back with your big stats you probably didn't even play football your a friday night arm chair wanabe. i know i am not very smart, but i do know you are a never was and never gonna be loser.