Has Claiborne High ever beaten a team with a winning record?

cgpf22

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job claiborne! 3-6 so far this season, your counterparts across the river are 7-3! Why dont you guys tape some of my favorite tv shows next friday night while im at CG's playoff game! Good luck next season, NOT!

LOL, thats great! The next few weeks where Oneida is concerned. The Indians will make a deep run! As far as Claiborne, there next playoff win will be their first! Still yet to hear from the Claiborne faithful since the Cumberland Gap game. They were telling us how they would be in the playoffs, guess they were mistaken on that. Just like they are mistaken on alot of things.

By the way, Congrats on making the playoffs @ CG.....Good Luck!

yes this thread has been going on for way to long! and i for one took up for chs at the begining. let me ask all of you a question. let's say any team lost the starting q.b., best r.b. maybe in the region and did not play but maybe 3 complete games and then on top off all of that the best mlb. does somthing stupid to get kicked out of summer school where he was tring to pick up a credit to become eligible. so tou take 3 of your best players of the team and then you are not very good. however if the mlb. gets his mind right and the rb. fusion can stay injury free and the q.b. coming back does not decide to transfer to mo west maybe chs can have a good year next year. i promise you onieda or cg would not be very good if they lost these players that have a huge impact on there teams. these are not excuses just the facts. one more thing cgalumn sounds like you ahve really hard feelings toward chs always rooting for however chs plays you need to get over that butt kicking they gave you in 06 because i know most of tazwell people root for cg when they play someone other than chs. so just try to get over it. and by the way if not mistaken but is cg going to play alcoa in the playoffs?

I love this thread about the mighty Claiborne Bulldogs.

By the way the answer to the question is...........NO! they have not since becoming THE CLAIBORNE BULLDOGS beat a team with a winning record.

2007: Claiborne was 4-6, they beat Chuckey Doak (3-7), Union County (3-7), Hancock County (0-9), Pigeon Forge (3-7).

2006: The greastest year ever for Claiborne Football: Thomas Walker?, Chuckey Doa(2-8), Union County (2-8), Cumberland Gap (4-7), West Greene (0-10), Gibbs (3-8), Grainger/Rutledge (5-5), by the way 5-5 is not a winning record. Fulton, who they bragged they would beat 8-64.

2005 Claiborne was 5-5, they beat. Thomas Walker?, Chuckey Doak (2-8), Union County (2-8), West Greene (0-10), Gibbs (2-8).

2004 Claiborne was 1-9, they beat. Thomas Walker ?

2003 Claiborne was 1-9, they beat Thomas Walker ?

So in five years you have NO QUALITY WIN!

ScottIndian

Well you asked me to read the whole thread to see who the classless ones were so I did and I must say you are at the top of the list. This is your post from page ONE post #7 above....and you think THEIR fans are classless....you sure went to a lot of time and trouble to dig up those stats to run down Claiborne's program and I saw no posts by Claiborne fans slamming ANYONE before your post....it is apparent from the first line of your post that you have an axe to grind with Claiborne for whatever reason....maybe someone from Claiborne kicked sand in your face as a youngster who knows regardless posts like these serve no purpose but to run down someone else and should be deleted.

thankyou so much ftballfanatic this person scottindian will not even reveal his team i do not know if he is from scott co. or oneida or what??? i believe he is scared to step up and say you are exactly correct he went through plenty of trouble to reflect claiborne's record. the other cgalum07 always chimes in with him and i am pretty sure why he is so upset because he might have played on the 06 team that ryan helton run over, through, and around all night long. so this is the only way he can get even trashing claiborne ever chance he gets. what a loser!!!! i would really like to meet him in a dark ally and show him what smash mouth football feels like but wait one minute ryan helton already taught him that lesson in 06.