LA players quiting

momwildcat

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how many players has quit on LA's team and were any of them starters? Why did they quit?

They are dropping like flies around livingston. we've had 23 kids quit the program this week. only 40 practiced yeserday. alot of hitting this week in practice. some boys found out that they didn't like contact. No one quit that was or could have helped anyway. WINERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN> The program will get better now that a few rotten apples are gone.

They are dropping like flies around livingston. we've had 23 kids quit the program this week. only 40 practiced yeserday. alot of hitting this week in practice. some boys found out that they didn't like contact. No one quit that was or could have helped anyway. WINERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN> The program will get better now that a few rotten apples are gone.

My question, why are the rotten apples just quitting now? Its the 5th week ofthe season! Isn't that supposed to be done in August? Why are they just quitting now?

The ones that left didn't want to play no way. The kids remaining are the ones that want to play and will give their all every play. That's what it will take to turn this program back around.

You may know the answer to these questions better than most of the rest on here. You tell us.

dont know why you think i would know, if you going by the name; well i wil always be momwildcat, but my son has been off the team for a few years now. He was on the 2005 State team. So i'm not who you are thinking i am evidently.