District 11A

thenomad

because there playing culleoka. idk where your from. but apparently not culleoka, because when a team is as good as culleoka year ina nd year out they get a big ol target on there back. and when they get a big ol target on there back people start shootin at you. culeoka will be upset in the district, do i think this game? probably not,but it will happen.

so i guess winning by 12 isnt enough for you. i could have picked the upset. you sound a bit ungrateful.

i was on the state tournment team that culleoka had so i know what its like to have a target on your back.

after saying that i want to say that santa fe has no chance to be within 15 of them because they have no one guy that can gaurd the twins and no one guy that can just absolutely shoot the lights out and even if they did have someone who could shoot the lights out they could stop him.

if they come close to being upset in this district i would be surprised this is the worst the district has been in a very very long time and this is one of the best teams culleoka has had in the last 5 years.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on the state tournment team that culleoka had so i know what its like to have a target on your back.

after saying that i want to say that santa fe has no chance to be within 15 of them because they have no one guy that can gaurd the twins and no one guy that can just absolutely shoot the lights out and even if they did have someone who could shoot the lights out they could stop him.

if they come close to being upset in this district i would be surprised this is the worst the district has been in a very very long time and this is one of the best teams culleoka has had in the last 5 years.

whatever you have said hasnt really bothered me. and i know that it will prob will be a blowout, i just like to spice things up. i was just saying that because the other culleoka guy was getting like offended because i predicted the other team would come and make some shots and you'd ONLY win by 12 points.

whatever you have said hasnt really bothered me. and i know that it will prob will be a blowout, i just like to spice things up. i was just saying that because the other culleoka guy was getting like offended because i predicted the other team would come and make some shots and you'd ONLY win by 12 points.

spice things up?....you like talking about things you know nothing about.....sounds more like it....if culleoka gets beat in the district id be very very suprised...culleoka wins by 20+ tonight

spice things up?....you like talking about things you know nothing about.....sounds more like it....if culleoka gets beat in the district id be very very suprised...culleoka wins by 20+ tonight

Well I don't know if Santa Fe came out on fire Monkey Wrench, but I got there just after the 3rd period had started and Santa Fe had 12 points at that time!!!! Lost by 20+ as Rep said. Also if you go back and read this thread Rep said Cully will get Upset, it always happens.

Bottom line is they are to strong down low for anybody in the district. They will have to have a really bad night to lose a district game.

CA 58 Richland 52

Whiteside 17

Rector 15

Williams 14

CA got behind by 10 in the 2nd but came out in the 3rd to get back in the game. The game was back and fourth in the 4th. CA hit their free throws to get the win.

Parsons had a good game for Richland. I don't know #'s but I would say 15 to 20.

Well I don't know if Santa Fe came out on fire Monkey Wrench, but I got there just after the 3rd period had started and Santa Fe had 12 points at that time!!!! Lost by 20+ as Rep said. Also if you go back and read this thread Rep said Cully will get Upset, it always happens.

Bottom line is they are to strong down low for anybody in the district. They will have to have a really bad night to lose a district game.

hey if you read my post above, it says i figure it will be a blow out. but since everyone seems to always pick the person thats supose to win, well i still pick the person thats gonna win, but i say they wont win by 150. i guess in reality culleoka should just go ahead and move to the ACC, they MIGHT get some competition from Duke and North Carolina(possibly)

and CA won by 6, they seemed to play outa control most of the game, there shot seemed to be off, and they didnt really start playin till the 4th quarter, richland was up as much as 10-12 i believe. A big blocked shot with 15 seconds left by jason easterday when CA was up by 3-4 helped seal the deal.

hey if you read my post above, it says i figure it will be a blow out. but since everyone seems to always pick the person thats supose to win, well i still pick the person thats gonna win, but i say they wont win by 150. i guess in reality culleoka should just go ahead and move to the ACC, they MIGHT get some competition from Duke and North Carolina(possibly)

and CA won by 6, they seemed to play outa control most of the game, there shot seemed to be off, and they didnt really start playin till the 4th quarter, richland was up as much as 10-12 i believe. A big blocked shot with 15 seconds left by jason easterday when CA was up by 3-4 helped seal the deal.

If you think CA played out of control tonight then you must have not watched many of their games. They played more controled tonight then they have for most the other games. CA's shots were not falling in the first half but that all changed in the second. Whiteside's 17 points carried the load again tonight. Williams scored all of his 14 points in the second half. CA climbed got back in the game in the 3rd. Whiteside is just solid. He scores, rebounds, plays tough defense and don't make stupid fouls. He seems to always keep his head on both ends of the court. This was a good win for CA especially coming from behind to do it.

Move to the ACC??? Are you serious. Just because somebody else thinks a team will win by more than 12 points you take offence to that?? I'm sorry, you said "ungratefull" because he thought they would win by 20+. ( which they did) Lighten up Wrench.

Also, it is nice to someone on here supporting CA for a change. They have kind of disapeared for a while.

Good luck to all /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you think CA played out of control tonight then you must have not watched many of their games. They played more controled tonight then they have for most the other games. CA's shots were not falling in the first half but that all changed in the second. Whiteside's 17 points carried the load again tonight with Williams scored all of his 14 points in the second half. CA climbed got back in the game in the 3rd. Whiteside is just solid. He scores, rebounds, plays tough defense and don't make stupid fouls. He seems to always keep his head on both ends of the court. This was a good win for CA especially coming from behind to do it.

yea, ill take that bit out. your right. a few times we rushed things a bit to much, and thats what i was thinking about when i say out of control.

Move to the ACC??? Are you serious. Just because somebody else thinks a team will win by more than 12 points you take offence to that?? I'm sorry, you said "ungratefull" because he thought they would win by 20+. ( which they did) Lighten up Wrench.

Also, it is nice to someone on here supporting CA for a change. They have kind of disapeared for a while.

Good luck to all /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

the acc stuff was more sarcasm than anything. i've never really posted on basketball till this year, but i have watched it. and i've seen how some of the cully fans can blow some things out of proportions, like when someone picks another team over them. but yes, i realize culleoka won by alot, i havnt even looked at the score. and im sure they're a good team, and i look forward to seeing them play.

Good game to CA. They keep finding ways to win this year which is the opposite of last year. Last year they lost at least 6 games by less than 5 points and this year they have won by under 8 points a game in all their wins. Last year gave them a lot of needed experience and they are showing it helped them out by winning these close games. Williams really stepped it up in the 2nd half tonight and played the best he has played all season in my opinion. I agree with Monkey that they seemed like they pressed a few times but they actually played more under control then they have all year. It was a good win by the Bulldogs.