District 11A

thenomad

they didnt play overly well. but they won, and thats what mattered. lineup is

Alex Rector

Jason King

Mathew Williams

Zach Whiteside

Kade Morgan

or thats what it was against Cornersville. Jason Easterday should be back on the court this friday again richland.

thanks i knew Jason Easterday was hurt i work with him thats a two or three year starter that is out thats going to help them out

pilkinton has been on with his 3's lately. not sure i'd brag about his defense though.

chad was definitely off last nite. i'll give it to huntland, they never seemed to give up and quit.

believe me his defense has gotten a lot better because when i played he was somone you could run over and not feel it and his length is outstanding didn't you see the block on the baseline toward the end of the third

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why will they come out on fire?.....by 12?....you just dont want to admit that culleoka is a very very solid team do you

because there playing culleoka. idk where your from. but apparently not culleoka, because when a team is as good as culleoka year ina nd year out they get a big ol target on there back. and when they get a big ol target on there back people start shootin at you. culeoka will be upset in the district, do i think this game? probably not,but it will happen.

so i guess winning by 12 isnt enough for you. i could have picked the upset. you sound a bit ungrateful.