District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so CA vs Richland

and Culleoka vs. Cornersville.

whose gonna win these 2 games and be headed to the championship game?

Most likely will be Culleoka and CA but it sure would be nice to see Cornersville pull off the upset.

How has CA faired against Richland this season?

Most likely will be Culleoka and CA but it sure would be nice to see Cornersville pull off the upset.

How has CA faired against Richland this season?

first game CA lead most of game, but not by much and won by like 5-6

2nd game CA trailed all game tied it up last like 10 seconds, stole the ball got off a last second, mathew williams, 3 to win it.

it should be a good game.

as cliche as it sounds, its hard to beat a team twice in the same season. so it must be dang near impossible to win the 3rd! (yea i kinda made the last part up, but you get the point)

first game CA lead most of game, but not by much and won by like 5-6

2nd game CA trailed all game tied it up last like 10 seconds, stole the ball got off a last second, mathew williams, 3 to win it.

it should be a good game.

as cliche as it sounds, its hard to beat a team twice in the same season. so it must be dang near impossible to win the 3rd! (yea i kinda made the last part up, but you get the point)

Yeah it should be a good one. Hope your made up statement works for us as well lol but not likely

i hope it does too. i want to see an upset! and in reality thats the only game that could be considered an "upset" this round of games.

If the boys from Cornersville would just learn to hang on to the ball against cully they might stand a chance. Turnovers against cully is just free points for them.

If the boys from Cornersville would just learn to hang on to the ball against cully they might stand a chance. Turnovers against cully is just free points for them.

we seem to be the complete opposite, we dont turn the ball over very much to cully, and we seem to break there press reletively easy. but we just dont make shots, even the easy open ones.

we seem to be the complete opposite, we dont turn the ball over very much to cully, and we seem to break there press reletively easy. but we just dont make shots, even the easy open ones.

We did a good job with the press but all the turnovers and rebounding killed us. Well monk looks like i wont make it back for region either. i've got to go do some work at the University if Alabama of all places and you can bet i'll be wearin my orange too lol

We did a good job with the press but all the turnovers and rebounding killed us. Well monk looks like i wont make it back for region either. i've got to go do some work at the University if Alabama of all places and you can bet i'll be wearin my orange too lol

ah, this job obviously isnt good for you! missin to much basketball! but at least you rep UTK well!