District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka has got something to prove. They have to run the table to get to Murfreesboro. This team needs keep winning to keep doubt in most teams' mind. If they have a close game in district, Collinwood and Summertown may gain some confidence. CA needs to win big to gain a little more momentum for that championship game. Williams has not played exceptionally well against Culleoka this season.

Was it that Williams hasn't played exceptionally well against Culleoka this season or was it that he was guarded like crazy and Culleoka's defense is good! Culleoka is good! Williams scored 13 down at Culleoka and really didn't get the ball at times that he should have. At CA he had Holt chasing him around all night face guarding him for the most part. I'm not sure what he scored against them at Culloeka. I think Williams has proven that he is one of the top players in District 11A. Even when he doesn't score he does a lof things that don't show up in the paper the next day. He is without a doubt CA's best ball handler and he makes a lot of things happen when has the ball. He get the post players the ball more than any of the other CA guards. I will go to say maybe Williams didn't play GREAT against Culleoka this season but he held his on. Good luck to all teams in the tournaments!

Was it that Williams hasn't played exceptionally well against Culleoka this season or was it that he was guarded like crazy and Culleoka's defense is good! Culleoka is good! Williams scored 13 down at Culleoka and really didn't get the ball at times that he should have. At CA he had Holt chasing him around all night face guarding him for the most part. I'm not sure what he scored against them at Culloeka. I think Williams has proven that he is one of the top players in District 11A. Even when he doesn't score he does a lof things that don't show up in the paper the next day. He is without a doubt CA's best ball handler and he makes a lot of things happen when has the ball. He get the post players the ball more than any of the other CA guards. I will go to say maybe Williams didn't play GREAT against Culleoka this season but he held his on. Good luck to all teams in the tournaments!

jason king does a good job of feeding the post. and he runs point guard more than williams now, anyhow...or it seems.

jason king does a good job of feeding the post. and he runs point guard more than williams now, anyhow...or it seems.

King does run the point more but Williams is by far the best ball handler. He handles a press defense much better than all the other guards. King turns the ball over a lot by forcing bad passes.

williams is deff the better ball handler. but i havnt seen king turn the ball over much at all since the cornersville game.

Sorry... you must not watch the game very close. I know of several this past game against Mt. Pleasant. Look I just hope they play well Tuesday night against Moore County.

with culleoka having the first round bye i will be at ca watching them play moore county and i hope to see williams have a good game cause if they do make it to culleoka he more than likely won't touch the ball. He is a great player and that is why culleoka don't let him get the ball plus culleoka is the only team that has someone six foot two that is just as quick and prolly faster than he is that is why he don't score a whole lot aginst them, but he does do some things that don't show up plays great defense when he wants to and has a knack for the ball had prolly 5 boards last time i saw him play.

with culleoka having the first round bye i will be at ca watching them play moore county and i hope to see williams have a good game cause if they do make it to culleoka he more than likely won't touch the ball. He is a great player and that is why culleoka don't let him get the ball plus culleoka is the only team that has someone six foot two that is just as quick and prolly faster than he is that is why he don't score a whole lot aginst them, but he does do some things that don't show up plays great defense when he wants to and has a knack for the ball had prolly 5 boards last time i saw him play.

im sure he will touch the ball, they'll find a way for him to get the ball. and if he doesnt kade morgan, or jason easterday will shoot the 3(or drive for that matter) im still waiting for king to get hot, he had several games last year when he drained the 3, i just havnt really seen him shoot to much this year.

but one game at a time!

so do the top 4 teams? if so, all you got to do is win the first round?

MC By 10 tonight!

Good Luck to both teams.

i dont care how bad CA plays and how good moore county plays MC wouldnt win by 10. they might win, but by that much? no way. CAplayed as bad as possible last time, and moore county as good as possibe and they won by 2, and CA should have had about 2 seconds to go and try and tie it/win it.