District 11A

thenomad

ah, this job obviously isnt good for you! missin to much basketball! but at least you rep UTK well!

Yeah no matter how bad they did this year im still pullin for em! I know im missin some good b ball right now but you gotta pay the bills somehow. Good luck to yall in the next game!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am intrested to see how cornersville attacks culleoka's defense they can't score inside on them darnell is avg 7 or 8 in the two games aginst them there outside shots are not what they were a year ago they could really use chuck at a time like this he can shoot the ball very well from anywhere on the floor i think culleoka just has to much size and strength to even come close to losing. Stiles and Darnell better put up so numbers for them to have a shot and as far as Ca and Richland go Ca can't get in the foul trouble they were Tuesday or Richland will beat them.

i am intrested to see how cornersville attacks culleoka's defense they can't score inside on them darnell is avg 7 or 8 in the two games aginst them there outside shots are not what they were a year ago they could really use chuck at a time like this he can shoot the ball very well from anywhere on the floor i think culleoka just has to much size and strength to even come close to losing. Stiles and Darnell better put up so numbers for them to have a shot and as far as Ca and Richland go Ca can't get in the foul trouble they were Tuesday or Richland will beat them.

Its hard to score inside when you cant get the ball to lil bro because of turnovers. In the first meeting he scored the first 6 pts of the game right over top of one of the beech boys ( no pun intended lol). Rebounding is where he struggles against Shawn and Antwane. It seems like when cully misses a shot those guys come from out ot nowhere and snatch it up and put it back before anyone has time to react.Someone in another thread siad that Culleokas defense was slow but i beg to differ. i agree it will be interesting to see how they will counter the in your face defense that Cully has. Chuck has been greatly missed this season and we could really use him for the post season butIm not even sure if he can jog right now. I hope the bulldogs give cully a good run nomatter what the outcome. Good luck to Columbia Academy,Cornersville,Culleoka and Richland Friday night. We have our four teams for region so no matter what lets put up a good showing when region play kicks off!