District 11A

thenomad

Not to drag this thing on any further but...

- to say that the Stiles came to the floor and turned to throw the ball back at CJ is ridiculous -- he was clearly still airborne...

- the fact that the same players were involved is a non-issue due to the fact both instances were on the Cornersville offensive end and CJ was guarding Stiles man-toman so he SHOULD have been the closest Cully player so therefore the most logical target.

- and if Stiles was quick thinking enough to throw the ball at his head, he wuld have been smart enough to know that the way CJ ws shooting the ball he was the LAST player he wanted out of the game.

sounds to me like another thing blown out of proportions by culleoka fans.

anyways. good luck to all teams tommorow night!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds to me like another thing blown out of proportions by culleoka fans.

anyways. good luck to all teams tommorow night!

Sounds like a typical response from you. So if Cornersville beats you will you still get on here and say"CA is better, they just were not ready to play".......again.

anyways, good luck to all teams tommorrow night!

Sounds like a typical response from you. So if Cornersville beats you again will you still get on here and say"CA is better, they just were not ready to play".......again.

anyways, good luck to all teams tommorrow night!

im not sure if i said that....actually i probably did. but idk. depends how they play. usually the winning team is the better team, so i can say what i say, and it really doesnt mean much. but hopefully CA will come out and play, and i guess hope they play summertown...

Totally agree with you, Ballhawg!

Yeah I'm sure you are both right. And I hope ya'll have fun placing 4th in the district and going all the way to Collinwood just to see them whip the floor clean with ya. I know that is the LAST team (other than Cully) that i would want to play!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

im not sure if i said that....actually i probably did. but idk. depends how they play. usually the winning team is the better team, so i can say what i say, and it really doesnt mean much. but hopefully CA will come out and play, and i guess hope they play summertown...

We always play better after a loss. Should be a good game! stinks i wont get to see it but but I think Bourban Street on Fat Tuesday for Mardi Gras will suffice.

We always play better after a loss. Should be a good game! stinks i wont get to see it but but I think Bourban Street on Fat Tuesday for Mardi Gras will suffice.

Farmer my friend, trust me, you will have more fun than anyone at the gym nomatter who there team is!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Farmer my friend, trust me, you will have more fun than anyone at the gym nomatter who there team is!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Haha I know. Would still like to see the game though. I will pick us by 5 but who knows it could go either way if one team comes out of the gate scoring. Turnovers will be the deciding factor in this one. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

it's not a question if you've said it or not...................the question is how many times HAVE you said it and how many more times WILL you say it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

could not actually comprehend the actions of stiles. could not believe he didn't receive techs at the least, much less not being ejected from the game. once was unbelievable enough, but twice was not coincidental. it was pitiful.

OMG are yall serious, stiles was still in the air and trying to save a ball when your in the heat of a game flying to save a ball you dont aim at somebody and how is he gonna throw it off his leg when he is in the air come on and if he was landed and could aim why wouldn't he just pass it to somebody on his team? Come now i know stiles very well he is not the type of guy to try and hurt somebody so cully fans need to calm down and i would much rather have a player throw a ball of a guys head on ACCIDENT than somebody cussing out a ref!!! So just play ball!!

i would much rather have a player throw a ball of a guys head on ACCIDENT than somebody cussing out a ref!!! So just play ball!!

Very, very true! I understand the defense of both players by both sides. I understand everyone's opinions, but let's let it die now. It's over and no harm was done. It's time to pull together as a district and root for each team in Regions. As good as Collinwood is and Summertown for that matter, I don't think any team wants to face them unless it is in the Finals, when Substate is already clinched. The next two games after tonight are the biggest games of these student-athletes careers!! Lose and go home, win and advance. Love or hate, we need to cheer each other on and hope to see each other again.

GO DISTRICT 11A!!

Very, very true! I understand the defense of both players by both sides. I understand everyone's opinions, but let's let it die now. It's over and no harm was done. It's time to pull together as a district and root for each team in Regions. As good as Collinwood is and Summertown for that matter, I don't think any team wants to face them unless it is in the Finals, when Substate is already clinched. The next two games after tonight are the biggest games of these student-athletes careers!! Lose and go home, win and advance. Love or hate, we need to cheer each other on and hope to see each other again.

GO DISTRICT 11A!!

Wow, who cursed out a ref???? This is the first I have heard of this.