H2O town and Oneida

CleatlessInjun

Don't ever make the mistake of leaveing out Trousdale, they are going to be a TOUGH out. South Pitt and Trousdale should meet in the third round, should be one for the ages.

The only thing Oneida can do is prepare every week to improve. Be the best you can be, you can't do anything about how good or bad someone else is. I'm a big fan.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using sp for an example. I feel we are on equal ground with anyone in our region.

I also feel we could be the underdog with any team in the playoffs. TC included.

I simply meant if and when we get far enough to see these kind of teams.

we still have alot of work to do before this point.

We have 4 Region games to get ready for . They are the some of the best in our Region.

Midway

Harriman

GReenback

All looking for the number 1 spot in Region 2.

You are right we still have 4 region games to go and none of them will be a walk in the park. I was just trying to make a point.

I may be wrong but I just think South Pitt is THAT GOOD!

I just had to come out of retirement for one day because a couple of comments rubbed me the wrong way! I'm done for now.

well i have seen 3 of the top five teams in 1a play watertown oneida an fcs is very slow an not that good t.c is the best i have seen by far south pitt is good to so the are the best to teams in the state so there you go watertown is a very bad team an should have beaten fcs an oneida cant tackle at all

well i have seen 3 of the top five teams in 1a play watertown oneida an fcs is very slow an not that good t.c is the best i have seen by far south pitt is good to so the are the best to teams in the state so there you go watertown is a very bad team an should have beaten fcs an oneida cant tackle at all

Oneida can't tackle? Your right watertown just had their way with us and scored a whole bunch of points.Appreciate your comments, since they seem to come from somebody who knows NOTHING about football.Time to get ready for the region games now, it was a good workout for our boys last night.Watertown has a good disciplined team and that showed last night.I just can't undestand why they was in the "gun" inside the 5yd line.

You are right we still have 4 region games to go and none of them will be a walk in the park. I was just trying to make a point.

I may be wrong but I just think South Pitt is THAT GOOD!

I just had to come out of retirement for one day because a couple of comments rubbed me the wrong way! I'm done for now.

It was a very good game last nite, I am proud of the players and Coaches. A lot of talk about playoffs, let's finish the season first, There is four games left in the season, and a lot can happen. No region is won after 6 games. Patience, there is a hole lot of football left to play. Pride, Class, and Character.

It was a very good game last nite, I am proud of the players and Coaches. A lot of talk about playoffs, let's finish the season first, There is four games left in the season, and a lot can happen. No region is won after 6 games. Patience, there is a hole lot of football left to play. Pride, Class, and Character.

If your first 6 games are region games you can win your region in 6. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sorry had to be a smart ellic there.

I'm looking forward to this Oneida-Midway match-up, almost as much as the Hampton-Grace game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If your first 6 games are region games you can win your region in 6. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sorry had to be a smart ellic there.

I'm looking forward to this Oneida-Midway match-up, almost as much as the Hampton-Grace game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Midway will be tough, and just think about all those out of work comedians

I am certain you are 100% unbaised and in now way being a homer. If you think Oneida is slow, that is your opinion. You must have a very, very fast team! Oneida tackled horribly last night, when they did tackle at all. I am sure TL is stewing on that fact as we type.

Picking SP and Trousdale as the best teams in the state makes you look like a child. My 11 year old son could tell you that. You could randomly pick any year out of the last 15 and be right 90% of time with that pick. The point is....the "best" team doesnt alway win the championship. Lots of other talented, well coached teams out there looking for their shot. Union Co.

There's not a way to win this arguement. If the Indians loose, were overated. If we blow them out, they are a weak team. If we catch a lead and sit on it, were slow. Luckily, we dont have to argue our way into the tourney! It's a play as you go kinda thing.

Awesome job Indians. You drove 3 hours to a field you had never seen before and got a dominate win. Thats all that matters. Remember what you learned, Watertown is a slow Greenback!

There's not a way to win this arguement. If the Indians loose, were overated. If we blow them out, they are a weak team. If we catch a lead and sit on it, were slow. Luckily, we dont have to argue our way into the tourney! It's a play as you go kinda thing.

Awesome job Indians. You drove 3 hours to a field you had never seen before and got a dominate win. Thats all that matters. Remember what you learned, Watertown is a slow Greenback!

Smash good post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

were 6-0 and we play and take the games one at a time, still yet people are gonna get on here and say were slow, bad tacklers, overrated, and so on.. but that doesnt mean anything to us. we prove what we are out on the field and so far we have done a good job at it! we just gotta keep workin hard and let our work on the field show all the non believers what oneida is about. good job last night indians. this next one is BIG its been a loong time since we've beatent he grenn wave i hope to see a big crowd friday night