Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rcombs,

What does bump mean??????

Bump means you are posting just to "bump" the thread back to the top of the page so everyone can see it.

Although Camden dismantled Westview last night, it was a very young, injured Charger team. Wish we could have played that one with both teams up to full speed, but that's the way HS football goes sometimes.

The Huntingdon/Camden game will be a different story...this one just may decide first and second seed in the playoffs so both teams have alot on the line. I think Camden takes this one to make it a three-peat, but it should be another good'un anyway /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, my first thought is that it is Huntingdon. They gonna play Camden a bit more fierce than other team-- except Milan, of course. Gonna be a good one.

Wonder is McK is that good, did H-town play that bad, or were the 'Stangs lookin a bit ahead for the big region matchup?

At the jamboree Hickman co just made McK look bad...BUT there have been several games in the interim for the Rebs to have gotten in their groove so its hard to tell. I can't imagine that the Stangs won't get up for this one...I think the Lions really need to be looking over their shoulders cause the bullseye has once again been put squarely on their backs.

Yeah, my first thought is that it is Huntingdon. They gonna play Camden a bit more fierce than other team-- except Milan, of course. Gonna be a good one.

Wonder is McK is that good, did H-town play that bad, or were the 'Stangs lookin a bit ahead for the big region matchup?

IMO Huntingdon must have been looking ahead to this week. That really is hard to believe though because McKenzie has beaten then 3 times in a row. McKenzie is a good football team. Huntingdon will have a very hard time containing the Lions this week. I think Camden is the better team but if Huntingdon plays 48 minutes against Camden like they plyed the first 24 gainst Milan than it will be a whale of a game,

Huntingdon made some big mistakes the second half against Mckenzie. They were leading at half 7-0, but had many turnovers in the second half. They turned the ball over twice within our own 20 and threw a pic that Mckenzie ran back for a touchdown. Once they got down, Mckenzie took advantage of it.

If Huntingdon can play a full game like they have the first half of every game, this will be a very good game.

Good luck to both teams. I hope the i njury bug stays away. This is one game I would love to come watch, but my Cardinals will be playing host to Stewart County. I think Camden will win this game going away, but also know that the mustangs will battle them tooth and nail. Maybe I can congratulate the winner on Saturday with us happy as well.