Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Lions will come out focused & play ball from the kickoff Friday. Was proud of the quick start against Westview, but I really think Westview might be down a little, enough that the HC game injuries REALLY took a toll.

Was also proud of the way they closed the WV game out! A lot of times, it seems like we have a team down, have a hold of their "throat" and can't finish it...penalties, fumbles, interceptions... Give 'em a shot at getting one last score, or making it a game.

I still am looking forward to seeing the 2008 Lions play a complete game against a team that comes to the door with it all loaded up. I really think that HHS is going to be ready to play this game. This is a chance for the 'Stangs to "right" their year & shrug off a "fluke" McK loss...Sudden Recovery.

Got REGION CHAMPIONSHIP?

GO LIONS! Beat Huntingdon!

www.camdenlions.com

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hello to my adopted team, Camden Lions. I haven't greeted you this year because I waited until after the A'ville game. We got our fire put out in the second half but we're getting closer. The Lions have a class team from the coaches, players and fans. If all these bloggers would shut up and pay attention they would see the model program in Camden. I predict (easily) that Camden will run the table in the remaining games this season.

We did't get them this year and have to say the old verbage "we'll get you next year'.