Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

I know its early Saturday morning, but its not too early to say what I need to say. This game is could be huge in alot of ways. For one, who ever wins is in the drivers seat to win the conference. We as a team need to focus on playing hard every down, every second, till the whistle blows. Also, we have to have the guts to go out and get it. It's not gonna come to us easy. We knew that every team we play this year , we were going to get there "A" game regardless of their record. We have had success for three years and in alot of ways it has spoiled us. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY Is going to lay down and say go ahead and take the win. We are going to have to work at everything we do to get better to win this game. This is the bottom line, go out and half practice and dont take things seriously and your get your beat. Can we win this game? Yes. Will we win this game? Who knows. It depends what Hampton team shows up this week and practices. Its time to have a little discipline. Its time to have heart. Its time to have GUTS! YOU guys will have to be the one for the rest of your lives that have to live with the fact that if you didnt do your best, or you didnt play as hard as you could. Trust me, if you dont it will haunt you forever!!!! Go out and play as hard as you can, dont hold back nothing, and win or lose you can say you did your best. Do you have the guts? the heart? the determination? We will see.............

Please, leave the symbols out of your posts.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradox is sounding a little like Lou Holtz up there , but everything he says is true. I still believe Hampton is gonna pull this one out. As much as I would love to see a week 10 showdown between Cosby and Grace for the title I would love even more for yall to bring the Rams back to earth and let Cosby and Hampton fight for the title in week 8.

Good Luck Dogs practice hard this week and pay attention yall got some great coaching up there they will get you ready.

Man, I will definitetly be pulling for Hampton this week. If the dogs don't get it together, they will be 3-7 at the end of the year. I'd rather see them go 5-5. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey King , looks like we both got a shot at Hampton this year now. I hope they can take care of the Rams this week though. If they do it will be crazy in this region going into the last few weeks Cosby , Hampton and Cloudland will all still be alive along with Grace if H-Town takes em down this week. Man I'm so fired up to see how all this unfolds.

I have no doubt in my mind ,Hampton can win. Its really up to the players. They have to pay attention to their assignments and learn to play hard on every down. If thats a problem this week, they might need to change sports. Matbe get some cheer leasing outfits. This one is big. Focus and heart is the key. Need some leaders to come to the front. It'S up to a few fellers to lead this bunch into battle, Hardin, Roberson, Blackmon and Andrews. You are the new leaders, its time.

Hey King , looks like we both got a shot at Hampton this year now. I hope they can take care of the Rams this week though. If they do it will be crazy in this region going into the last few weeks Cosby , Hampton and Cloudland will all still be alive along with Grace if H-Town takes em down this week. Man I'm so fired up to see how all this unfolds.

Yes sir, I've got blood running out of my eye balls!!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Hampton better take care of THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, cause Cosby and Cloudland are smelling bloooooooddddd!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />