Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank ya.... but i have yet to hear or see anyone from the roan say anything good about hampton football... well there are only two that get on here and run there mouth.....zaza and lander91.....

I've never said anthing bad about Hampton. Go back and read some of my posts(last year,this year, whenever) and you'll see that I have nothing but respect for their program. Longhair, you let them get under your skin and you get under theirs therefore it turns into a p!@@!&g contest. Congrats on the yungin' by the way.(saw it in the Lizabethton Liar sunday) The ONLY bad thing I've got to say about Hampton is that I wished they would go back to the Baby Blues because I don't like the current uniforms. I guess I'm just old fashioned though cause I wished we would wear the Gold besides just on homecoming.

Our philosophy at The Grace Christian Academy is you have to be at least 5-feet-tall to play on our team. Sorry Adam25 but you wouldn't qualify.

ok dude you really need to shut up first of all there is no height requirement at gca /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i would know secondly i played against this kid and he was an outstanding runningback one of the best i have ever played against! gave us fits and also you are embarrassing the school you arent even from grace so please get off and stop posting!!!

ok dude you really need to shut up first of all there is no height requirement at gca /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i would know secondly i played against this kid and he was an outstanding runningback one of the best i have ever played against! gave us fits and also you are embarrassing the school you arent even from grace so please get off and stop posting!!!

You fellers wouldn't mind if we suited little ole Adam up this week. He meets the size requirement at Hampton. He'd probably like to play a little. I liked watching him. Played pretty BIG

Yeah don't go running your mouth about Coach McKamey. He is a great role model for our school. I think somebody is just trying to stir the pot.

Yes he is a great person and I was right behind them as well during the Coalfield game. I have never heard anything like that come from him.

But mr. 'TheGraceChristianAcademy', YOU are the one and only one trying to stir the pot. Not the Hampton and Cosby fans......only YOU !!!

Yes he is a great person and I was right behind them as well during the Coalfield game. I have never heard anything like that come from him.

But mr. 'TheGraceChristianAcademy', YOU are the one and only one trying to stir the pot. Not the Hampton and Cosby fans......only YOU !!!

Actually it was a Coalfield person that brought it up, He was only standing up for the Coach. If it was false information, he should defend the Coach. Some of his other stuff only brings out the best, or worst in other teams. I think he's funny, him and his pet chicken.

So nothing happened at the game with Coalfield. Coalfields Coach and their Principle were hot about something.

The only time the coaching staff got that hot was during a certain play. GCA had a player that put on a pretty vicious hit on one of the Coalfield players resulting in his helmet flying off. The GCA player was pumped up and swung his arms in the air (but never said anything) and all this happened in front of a ref. He got flagged for unsportsman like conduct. The following play a Coalfield player got hurt and rolled out on GCA sideline. When the Coalfield's coaches attended to the hurt player on GCA sideline, that is when Coalfield coaches said stuff to GCA coaches about the previous hit in which our coach pulled him out anyway for the unsportsman like call. There was no foul language. Just some upset coaches.

You fellers wouldn't mind if we suited little ole Adam up this week. He meets the size requirement at Hampton. He'd probably like to play a little. I liked watching him. Played pretty BIG

Youd think since hes so short and all and doesnt meet their height requirement they wouldnt mind. But I'd say it wouldnt take them long to figure out what a mistake they made, and hey if they let Adam play you think they will let Jody play for us on Halloween? Talk to um and find out, if you hear to the good side of it let me know! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've never said anthing bad about Hampton. Go back and read some of my posts(last year,this year, whenever) and you'll see that I have nothing but respect for their program. Longhair, you let them get under your skin and you get under theirs therefore it turns into a p!@@!&g contest. Congrats on the yungin' by the way.(saw it in the Lizabethton Liar sunday) The ONLY bad thing I've got to say about Hampton is that I wished they would go back to the Baby Blues because I don't like the current uniforms. I guess I'm just old fashioned though cause I wished we would wear the Gold besides just on homecoming.

yea im not a very big fan of the uniforms either but the helments are ok......

ok here's all i know a player accused our staff of saying something innappropriate. Whether they did or not i cant say because i was not there when this supposed exchange took place. However this is something that i could never believe or shall we say i believe the accuser may have a little drama queen in them. There was no altercation and no police were involved. The game was a heated one and i am sure some barnyard words flew on the field between players but to a guy like me even though it may be innappropriate thats just football. The biggest problem after that game was the adults it was the first time we had beat them and some fans were in disbelief. they and their team thought they would surely win as they should before going into any game.. I enjoyed the game, the officiating was horrid and that caused most of the problems.

i attended the game just to watch and see what the all the talk is about gca. i dont support either team, but i know some of each teams staff. i do know for sure that no foul language was used by the gca staff, but also there were a couple of coaches that did taunt some coalfield players. also, there was at least one other gca coach that expressed his feelings to the gca's head coach that he did not suppport jawing at players on the field. this is what i heard from parties involved closley on both sides. if this happened which its seems it did, i would be upset as the principal and opposing head coach. they were protedting their players/students. personlly i dont think a coach should ever mouth at a player . last, im not trying to single out anyone. #5 from grace is a very gifted player. his actions on the field are terrible. i watched durring warm ups while he turned by himself waving his arms and yelling at the coalfield playeres who had their backs to him. he did that on a couple of occasions. aslo some of the grace players stomped on the mascot on the field. these things should not be allowed and surley stir up emotions. these are my views and not the opinoins of anyone else. good luck to both teams. ill be following the bobcats friday.

i attended the game just to watch and see what the all the talk is about gca. i dont support either team, but i know some of each teams staff. i do know for sure that no foul language was used by the gca staff, but also there were a couple of coaches that did taunt some coalfield players. also, there was at least one other gca coach that expressed his feelings to the gca's head coach that he did not suppport jawing at players on the field. this is what i heard from parties involved closley on both sides. if this happened which its seems it did, i would be upset as the principal and opposing head coach. they were protedting their players/students. personlly i dont think a coach should ever mouth at a player . last, im not trying to single out anyone. #5 from grace is a very gifted player. his actions on the field are terrible. i watched durring warm ups while he turned by himself waving his arms and yelling at the coalfield playeres who had their backs to him. he did that on a couple of occasions. aslo some of the grace players stomped on the mascot on the field. these things should not be allowed and surley stir up emotions. these are my views and not the opinoins of anyone else. good luck to both teams. ill be following the bobcats friday.

GCA, nothing but CLASS!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />