Dyer County vs Haywood

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time the tomcats came to newbern, they shut us out. will they do it again? will dyer county seek revenge?

i believe whoever wins this will win the region. any thoughts?

Cats look to be heading for 1 or 2 place in 7-3a this year . It's early and injuries could come in to play down the stretch. Cats should take this one . It looks to me that DC must have lost alot of key players to graduation , they don't look to be the 7-3a team of last year.

Is this the same Haywood team that had no offense against JCM?

I don't understand because Ripley scrimaged JCM and if had been a real game , Ripley would have won by 50 , no contest at all . Hawood sent 4 players to Lane and one to Bethel so you know thats got to hurt . I believe Dyesburg lost alot too . 7-3a will be alot different this year.

Despite losing to Chester County, Dyer County will be ready for this game. Having seen Haywood already this year, winning for the Choctaws will become reality if the defense comes together and the offense steps up. No slight intended against the Tomcats, but honestly they are a mediocre team on both sides of the ball, or at least they were a few weeks ago. A win by Dyer County will lift the Choctaws into the top spot in the Region 7 rankings, while a loss could snowball into something the squad doesn't want to have happen. Should be a great game and would be the game of the week if Dyersburg and Ripley weren't playing as well. Choctaws win a thriller, 20-14.

Despite losing to Chester County, Dyer County will be ready for this game. Having seen Haywood already this year, winning for the Choctaws will become reality if the defense comes together and the offense steps up. No slight intended against the Tomcats, but honestly they are a mediocre team on both sides of the ball, or at least they were a few weeks ago. A win by Dyer County will lift the Choctaws into the top spot in the Region 7 rankings, while a loss could snowball into something the squad doesn't want to have happen. Should be a great game and would be the game of the week if Dyersburg and Ripley weren't playing as well. Choctaws win a thriller, 20-14.

Sure hope you are right my friend......DC has the players and talent to make a win happen. Need to get their mental game in check.....cut the fundamental mistakes. For me this is where the season REALLY begins for them. ALL games left are region games....they are 1-0 in region. The time has come to step up and take care of business!!!!!!

DC .. GET IT UP !!! Choctaws cant let the emotional non-region losses hinder them or it may quickly steam-roll into a long season

Confidence is a must now Choctaws..SENOIRS,JUNIORS,SOPHMORES MAKES NO DIFFERENCE Pick your brothers up and LETS PLAY BALL!!

Come out ready and take the Tomcats down...48 minutes of DC CHOCTAW FOOTBALL !!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!