Best Duo in State

Guest gilessf

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tyler smith& shay vs Taylor&gardner it was a very good match with smith dominating and taylor taking over. gardner played ok and so did shay.Maplewood had the win but giles pulled it out by 1, but what a game.Also the maplewood matchup with portland was great with gardner dominating and brewer showing us his range and in the end taylor shuts brewer down to zero and gardner dominating the front line with and out break of 3's and drives from taylor to end the game because they through out coach gamble.but good game.

Posted by laddphs2000:

I really think that Portlands John Ferguson and Corey Brewer are both underated. John visited a lot of camps this summer and played good and Corey Brewer's stock has skyrocketed and is being recruited by about everyteam in the country.

I'm right with you. They are totally a duo that will be hard to deal with. I'm looking foward to watching them play at the next level.

• 3 weeks later...

Blake Sharp and Jarel Beamon - Clinton

Basketballin it looks like your from Oak Ridge so you must be an Oak Ridge fan huh? Did you say if we were on a decent team we wouldnt even start. Thinking back I think yall won how many games out of 3 against us? Oh yeah you won 0 games against us. So dont do start talking crap about us if you cant beat us..

[Edited by player69 on 9-14-02 7:40P]

Guest basketballin
Posted by player69:

haha! theese 2 kids are average at best!! if they were on a decent team they would noit even start!! haha, this post made me laugh!!

Guest basketballin
Posted by player69:

Basketballin it looks like your from Oak Ridge so you must be an Oak Ridge fan huh? Did you say if we were on a decent team we wouldnt even start. Thinking back I think yall won how many games out of 3 against us? Oh yeah you won 0 games against us. So dont do start talking crap about us if you cant beat us..

[Edited by player69 on 9-14-02 7:40P]

Your right i am an Oak Ridge fan. u guys did beat us 3 times last year. but oak ridge should have won twice if the refs wouldnt have been on your side. u also lost your best players in rodd,marlow and marrow. anyhoo beaman and sharp are role players at best .they sure arent anything to mention on these boards. i hate to say it, butit is true. you should realize it too.