WILSON CENTRAL at BLACKMAN

AllAmerican10

Not trying to nickpick, but Oakland NEVER trailed against WC. Passing for 100 yards isnt that much, especially given WC's talent on offense. Blackman will need to put it all together to win this one. WC's QB is one of the best dual threat qb's in this area. Your biggest mistake is to assume that by looking at their record, their not as good this year. WC may be the best team with 2 losses in the state

If I was wrong about the sequence of scoring I stand corrected - I wasn't there - just checked the box score on a stats web site and that's the order of scoring that they portrayed - my main point was the close score - obviously a very close game

second, I haven't seen him play but I saw what the qb accomplished in those two games I referred to - I do not assume anything about WC except that they are probably a handful of plays away from being 5-0 - of course that type scenario is true year in and year out in this region with the competition the way it is - that's why you play the game

finally, I also believe that Blackman can get it done - it will take their best game of the year, but they have the players to do it - we do respect WC at Blackman, no doubt

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One heck of a game for WC last Friday night great win. Time to continue the march into this weeks game. Should be a good football game with both teams fighting for a post season bid. Watch out Blaze, WC defense ready to roll. Central 28 - 14 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck to both teams and weres my LIST!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have also seen both teams play. should be a very intense game but i have WC comin out on top 28 to 14. i have seen the quarterback for WC play and he is a very talented kid. maybe one of the most under rated QB s in the state. also brooks for WC is a very talented corner as well

somebody tell me more about the WC qb - ht. wt. etc. - potential for college? - what level? - passer vs. runner - what grade is he in?

thanks

somebody tell me more about the WC qb - ht. wt. etc. - potential for college? - what level? - passer vs. runner - what grade is he in?

thanks

Don't know his stats but he throws and runs VERY well! WC will be the most totally balanced attack you have seen this year. Think R'dales WingT rushing with a good passing game thrown in.

Don't know his stats but he throws and runs VERY well! WC will be the most totally balanced attack you have seen this year. Think R'dales WingT rushing with a good passing game thrown in.

yeah, that's been my hunch - well, Siegel and Oakland figured out how to beat them, hopefully we can - I know we have that potential - I'm not as concerned about our defense as I am about our offense needing to score some points like Siegel's and Oakland's did - I think we need at least 2 td's from our offense and maybe another couple of field goals or a kick return or something - won't be long now - counting the hours

yeah, that's been my hunch - well, Siegel and Oakland figured out how to beat them, hopefully we can - I know we have that potential - I'm not as concerned about our defense as I am about our offense needing to score some points like Siegel's and Oakland's did - I think we need at least 2 td's from our offense and maybe another couple of field goals or a kick return or something - won't be long now - counting the hours

If Wilson Central has a glaring weakness, it is their lack of depth all across the board. Siegel was able to come back late against Wilson Central while Oakland just pounded the football to run out the clock. The common denominator is that both Siegel and Oakland were threats to have a balanced offense, where it is well documented of Blackman's stubborness to at least maintain the appearance of a balanced offense, and that is what IMO swings this game into the favor of the Wildcats.

Their offense gets alot of hype, but their defense is just as good.

thanks

on a unapproved website he is 5'11 and and 190. not too sure about stats however but im sure they are on up there. he is also a senior believe. definate DII future for this kid

thanks

on a unapproved website he is 5'11 and and 190. not too sure about stats however but im sure they are on up there. he is also a senior believe. definate DII future for this kid

thanks

wilson central not only has a quaterback on offense...but also a quaterback on defense...nathan rottero is a fine linebacker...

i watch linebackers and this guy can play...the blaze will have to block him to do well on offense

that is true. the blackman backs better have there head on a swivle tonite