PC @ Cornersville

viking_fan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville finally ended there losing streak last week with a win over MJCS. . . We know there not a great team but it gave our young guys (and we have a lot of them) confidence that we could actually win a game. . . . With that being said I think this ought to be a pretty evenly matched game with two teams that play very hard. . . PC played a great game with MT. P and were wore down by numbers and Cornersville didnt show up in week 3 against the Tigers. . . But were growing up each week and becoming more intense and physical it may not look like it but we have talent we just need to grow up. . . If we can get it all on track and I think we can I say Bulldogs 14-7

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm not making predictions...BUT I will say one thing PC needs to be ready for a fight, especially on our home field. We've made an emphasis on winning at home, we gotta lot of young but talented guys and we will show up to play and hard. But actually I kinda like this underdog role alot of yall are giving us.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm not making predictions...BUT I will say one thing PC needs to be ready for a fight, especially on our home field. We've made an emphasis on winning at home, we gotta lot of young but talented guys and we will show up to play and hard. But actually I kinda like this underdog role alot of yall are giving us.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We're both the underdogs against everyone else. Don't know who you would consider the underdog in this one.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We're both the underdogs against everyone else. Don't know who you would consider the underdog in this one.

I'm not sure who is either... seems like a split between most people depending who you ask. I would say its even but since how vegas has to pick one I'd say we'd be the favored by 3 (cause we have homefield). But thats vegas, I think its gonna come down to just plain ole execution and turnovers.

I'm not sure who is either... seems like a split between most people depending who you ask. I would say its even but since how vegas has to pick one I'd say we'd be the favored by 3 (cause we have homefield). But thats vegas, I think its gonna come down to just plain ole execution and turnovers.

I would like to bet 100 and take 3 pts PC will win out right.So if I give you 3 pts you should pay me 2 to 1 right.