SULLIVAN NORTH GOLDEN RAIDERS!

recruitguru

I just want to tell everyone how proud I am of these boys. They were the last boys to play with my son Jared Acton who is now in Iraq in the army. Thank you for dedicating the first touchdown for him last nite. I congratulate and miss you boys. Keeping kicking and taking names boys. I always knew you guys were tough!!! Im settling into my new life in Texas and have actually been takin in some Texas football but you guys will always have my heart and Jareds!!! Mom Acton

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to tell everyone how proud I am of these boys. They were the last boys to play with my son Jared Acton who is now in Iraq in the army. Thank you for dedicating the first touchdown for him last nite. I congratulate and miss you boys. Keeping kicking and taking names boys. I always knew you guys were tough!!! Im settling into my new life in Texas and have actually been takin in some Texas football but you guys will always have my heart and Jareds!!! Mom Acton

I knew the recruitguru would be back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hi mom and good luck to you in Texas. Send my regards to Jared in Iraq. Not coaching football this year but still the track and field coach at UCHS. I wish much succes to North until they meet the Blue Devils. You know my blood runs blue and white. Sincerely,

Coach b.

Hi mom and good luck to you in Texas. Send my regards to Jared in Iraq. Not coaching football this year but still the track and field coach at UCHS. I wish much succes to North until they meet the Blue Devils. You know my blood runs blue and white. Sincerely,

Coach b.

Coach b.

Coach b.

Coach B you ready for another @$$ kickin from E-Town this year in Track hahahha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm happy for North, they deserve the success they've had this year. I hope they keep it up. Those kids deserve to play in the playoffs.

Who are you referring to when you say "those kids" ? Are you talking about all the ex-Indians on the team. Because "those kids" have kinda experienced playoffs at DB many times. Just wondering.

Who are you referring to when you say "those kids" ? Are you talking about all the ex-Indians on the team. Because "those kids" have kinda experienced playoffs at DB many times. Just wondering.

How in the H3LL did you get that out of what he said? I'm pretty sure he meant the kids that have played at North and been on some not very good teams the past few years, those are the kids who deserve to play in the playoffs.

You need to cool your jets, trying to bring DB into every conversation. They weren't the main topic in here...get a little jealous??? Go back to your own thread, bozo. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How in the H3LL did you get that out of what he said? I'm pretty sure he meant the kids that have played at North and been on some not very good teams the past few years, those are the kids who deserve to play in the playoffs.

You need to cool your jets, trying to bring DB into every conversation. They weren't the main topic in here...get a little jealous??? Go back to your own thread, bozo. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The point to be made is that Sullivan North coaching staff has done a great job with the talent pool they have been given. That pool just got a little bit deeper this year with the "additions". Go Raiders!!

The point to be made is that Sullivan North coaching staff has done a great job with the talent pool they have been given. That pool just got a little bit deeper this year with the "additions". Go Raiders!!

Now I haven't seen North play yet, so this is just my opinion, but if the "additions" are so talented, why did they have to transfer to get playing time?

Like I said, I don't know a ton about them, and haven't seen them play, but you are making them out to be God's gift to a football team. If they are so great, why aren't they still Indians?

Now, Now boys this is my thread to my boys and it doesnt matter about whos been added or taken from the teams. I for one am glad to know my old friend skunk and his youngun are on our side now. No need to add politics to the game, in high school its in its purest form and I for one do not like politics and as we know my boy didnt have money or anything else on his side but pure stubborness, guts and heart. Thats what those boys at North are known for whether they win or they lose they have always come out with god those kids sure know how to hit. I watched all of them grow up and go on their way and the young guys that are left I knew would carry on the tradition cuz I know them. Pearcy, Hunter, Chris G, and gotta love those Hartsoe boys, by the way boys you still got the Raider Bell I left ya? Be sure to ring the thing right when the South QB is snapping lol. Used to really tick Phillips off lol. Just a lil humour there. Play with everything ya got boys and remember I may be in Texas but my heart is in Iraq and in Tennessee!!!!! Hey Coach B I love and miss yall out Unicoi way too!!! I will tell Jared you are thinking of him. I will see if I can get his address Im sure he would love to hear from everyone he is doing ok over there so far, please remember to keep him in your prayers to bring him home safe. Hugs Mom Acton /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> And Last but certainly not the least Waco My friend, and tormentor and fellow conspirator in good humour and starting interesting conversations. I love ya and miss you, you certainly made my years on here awful good fun and with morning coffee it was always an honor. Hugs Big Guy Jerra