west green @ greenback

yoyo98

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the West Greene team who showed up to play Cloudland and Hampton goes to greenback, then the Kees better look out. If the West Greene team who went to Happy Valley shows up then the Cherokees will win by 30+. West Greene has the potential to beat Greenback. The Kees better not overlook West Greene.

Like I said in the Hampton thread... I will go for West Greene in every game but against Hampton and i probably should have went with ya'll on that one too... but you always learn from your mistakes... haha.... but WG is having a great season... keep up the great work and come out with another win this week... great coaching staff too.... west green by 2 tds...

With my roomate graduating from West Greene and myself from Greenback it's been an interesting week....haha.

I hope Greenback comes out excited and ready for Friday because by all indications its looking like West Greene could be a handful. Hopefully some mistakes that have been made over the past couple of weeks have been corrected. I know the coaching staff and players are working hard this week to work out the problems.

If Greenback comes out and plays up to there potential, this one could be over early.

I'll be conservative and take Greenback by 7.

Like I said in the Hampton thread... I will go for West Greene in every game but against Hampton and i probably should have went with ya'll on that one too... but you always learn from your mistakes... haha.... but WG is having a great season... keep up the great work and come out with another win this week... great coaching staff too.... west green by 2 tds...

my son said he seen ya up at the JV game Monday night he was the only varsiety guy that was there on the side line(not playing of course) ...lol he was running the camera on the roof of the press box until the battery laid down /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

congrats to your JV ya'll are gonna be stacked up at Hampton in the next couple of years what do they feed them boys??

my son said he seen ya up at the JV game Monday night he was the only varsiety guy that was there on the side line(not playing of course) ...lol he was running the camera on the roof of the press box until the battery laid down /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

congrats to your JV ya'll are gonna be stacked up at Hampton in the next couple of years what do they feed them boys??

i left that game about half time..the wife called and said i better get home..haha.. but it was a pretty good game i think we will be fine for the next couple of years... lil mike lunsford is doing very well with his play calling on the JV but its still his first year.....i really dont think it is what you feed the boys, it is the heart, and work ethic.

Who is favored to win and why?

I Believe that if the buffs play to there capability i think the buffs will come out with a big win they have not gained respect from anybody yet but i think this game is a matter of respect for the buffs and as always i will be there to cheer them on!! GO BUFFS!!!!- /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I Believe that if the buffs play to there capability i think the buffs will come out with a big win they have not gained respect from anybody yet but i think this game is a matter of respect for the buffs and as always i will be there to cheer them on!! GO BUFFS!!!!- /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey 15 tell something about the buffs what type O, who do I need to watch, size up front etc.

he dont need to tell that...lol they have game film just like we do....lol

im not taking anything away from greenback they have a pretty good season going for them it really just comes down who wants it more i hope for a safe game for both sides but a hard fought game with class.....

dang i dread the drive down worse than anything , hope to cya'll Friday

im not taking anything away from greenback they have a pretty good season going for them it really just comes down who wants it more i hope for a safe game for both sides but a hard fought game with class.....

big line.....great running back.... good qb and recievers....pretty good defense.... im going with the BUFFS......

big line.....great running back.... good qb and recievers....pretty good defense.... im going with the BUFFS......