RBS vs MtJuliet Christian

lilvol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just played MJCS Friday and if you hit them they want to lay down. . . So get pressure on #3 there QB and he gets cold feet and #6 is a hot head so you can get under his skin easy and he's more worried about trash talkin than playin football. . . GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!

From what I have seen, RBS has their hotheads too. But all this aside, the game should be a winable one for RBS, if they focus on the task at hand. From what I saw friday, they lose focus on their jobs and let the other team take advantage. I don't know if this comes from coaching or what. I hope these boys can get it together this week.

From what I have seen, RBS has their hotheads too. But all this aside, the game should be a winable one for RBS, if they focus on the task at hand. From what I saw friday, they lose focus on their jobs and let the other team take advantage. I don't know if this comes from coaching or what. I hope these boys can get it together this week.

Xstunt, what have you seen that would make you believe that this team could beat anyone? getting it together starts at the top!

If games lasted five minutes they may have a shot. O and 10 once again. It may be a new day in RBS, but it is the same old Friday nights. I went by their (RBS) pracitce the other day, I could not find all of this hard work that I have been hearing about. I seen a few players "attempting" to run a couple of laps around the field (they were unsuccessful). I seen some coaches throwing a football to eachother, and a bunch of girls hanging out. I did not see anyone driving sleds, tackling dummies, running drills, or anything that I would call hard work. I am not bashing the kids, But it is what it is. I will say that the facility looked better than it has in years. I am tired of hearing about how hard these guys are working, when the only thing that seems to be working hard is a few players mouths on coach T. You want to see hard working football players, come down the road To Celina. Here is where you will see how hard work equals wins on Friday nights.

Xstunt, what have you seen that would make you believe that this team could beat anyone? getting it together starts at the top!

If games lasted five minutes they may have a shot. O and 10 once again. It may be a new day in RBS, but it is the same old Friday nights. I went by their (RBS) pracitce the other day, I could not find all of this hard work that I have been hearing about. I seen a few players "attempting" to run a couple of laps around the field (they were unsuccessful). I seen some coaches throwing a football to eachother, and a bunch of girls hanging out. I did not see anyone driving sleds, tackling dummies, running drills, or anything that I would call hard work. I am not bashing the kids, But it is what it is. I will say that the facility looked better than it has in years. I am tired of hearing about how hard these guys are working, when the only thing that seems to be working hard is a few players mouths on coach T. You want to see hard working football players, come down the road To Celina. Here is where you will see how hard work equals wins on Friday nights.

Google, you and I must have been at the same practice or is what you described an every day thing? They could be working hard but if it is not the right kind of work it doesn't matter. Iwill agree the stadium looks great, but good looks never won a game.

Google, you and I must have been at the same practice or is what you described an every day thing? They could be working hard but if it is not the right kind of work it doesn't matter. Iwill agree the stadium looks great, but good looks never won a game.

I don't know lilvol, I only make it through there occasionally. I sure hope that every practice is not like the one I saw. No, good looks do not win ball games, but it does show that something is changing at RBS. Hopefully they can pull all their support and force the school to hire a coach that knows football and can point this team in the right direction.

I don't know lilvol, I only make it through there occasionally. I sure hope that every practice is not like the one I saw. No, good looks do not win ball games, but it does show that something is changing at RBS. Hopefully they can pull all their support and force the school to hire a coach that knows football and can point this team in the right direction.

Sounds like the RBS fans are becoming just like Macon Co. fans. They are blaming the coaches for the loses. I understand this is not the coaching staff you had in mind when a change was made, so how do you figure you can force the administration to hire who you want when it didn't work last spring. RBS fans need to support the coaches as much as you support the players and maybe the wins will come.

Interesting game. MJCS hasn't accomplished anything during their coach's tenure. They have won a game or two each year. My understanding is that a lot of kids will not play for the coach. They have good facilities. I would like to see them hire someone that could generate some excitement around the school, develop good rapport with the kids, and get it going in the right direction.

RBS also needs to think about hiring a football coach instead of making their baseball coach do it. They also have athletes but they're all playing basketball. Their parents need to get their noses out of it as well and let somebody coach the team. If you or your son can't handle letting a coach do it his way, pull him! Just my two cents.

Interesting game. MJCS hasn't accomplished anything during their coach's tenure. They have won a game or two each year. My understanding is that a lot of kids will not play for the coach. They have good facilities. I would like to see them hire someone that could generate some excitement around the school, develop good rapport with the kids, and get it going in the right direction.

RBS also needs to think about hiring a football coach instead of making their baseball coach do it. They also have athletes but they're all playing basketball. Their parents need to get their noses out of it as well and let somebody coach the team. If you or your son can't handle letting a coach do it his way, pull him! Just my two cents.

Baughn only coached baseball for 1or 2 years and that was about 4 years ago. He should be used to having parents stick their noses in where they don't belong because he encouraged them to do so last year so he could coach. The situation at RBS in not any better and will not be any better until more changes are made.