Johnson County @ Unicoi

Guest longhorns51

Guest longhorns51

Maybe the "injury bug" would leave you alone if you would stop running your mouth so much. Karma??

It's called being humble, buddy. Yes you beat them now, but in a few years if they have the chance to run the score up on you, I'm sure they will remember all that brown smelly stuff that keeps pouring out of your mouth.

Calling a high school football player garbage on a public message board? WOW. Thats ridiculous man, seriously. I didn't make the South/Unicoi game, so I haven't seen the guy play, but I can guarantee you this. He's a better QB than you. And by the way you sound, probably a better person as well. There is a nice litte warm spot I like to tell you kind of people to go, but sometimes I sleep easier just knowing you will find out eventually.

If the kid cant take what i say on a message board than how will he ever make it in real life. and he is a better QB than me considering i played DE. There is only two things wrong with what you say. 1: Karma would come back on me for what i say not on a kid on the field who has no clue what i said. and 2: that warm place you talk about it, well im sorry but its not real. But we can talk about that when you come to a JC game and find me. Also we did not run up the score. We only put up 14 points in the second half. What would you do in the 3rd qtr and your about to score. Take a knee and give them the ball back. Stop running your mouth, everyone knows how i am and it wont change so just go on with your life.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion both JCounty and Unicoi have outstanding facilities for a Friday night game. The burgers being grilled out, outstanding student sections, nice bands......go enjoy the hospitality at these 2 places and let the kids play some ball. It's about team, friends, and a little competition. Don't spoil it for the boys by griping. You folks got great places to play a little pigskin!