Smith County Vs. Gordansville...

QueenBee

Guest snoopdogg

Sorry where i am from makes no difference. But i am sure you are from GARBAGE! I like taking up for these gordonsville folks b/c it seems like there are none of there fans that get on this board. Kinda seems unfair for you guys to try and gang up on them and bring them down. Its always like that when people are haters on such a good program with a great tradition and history. People from Garbage even had Rankin at one time and he couldnt even win there! No wander he left!!! and then look at the likes of say a Clint Satterfield who stayed home and made something out of his hometown. the difference??? Garbage has none nor has ever had talent besides the Derkson (dont really know how to spell his name) Kid. Hartsville on the other had has to play up to AAA just to get some competion...and still kicks yalls butt!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by fanman:

I would comment on your post, but it is too ridiculous to answer.

Fan

Ya know, fannie...Snot Dogg admitted to not being able to spell Juice...but do you think he knows he didn't spell much else correct either??...I like him...although I'm going to have to go see about this Little Kim stuff...

Queen (doing her best rappers imitation!) :(

Guest snoopdogg

Ok then twan. Break it down for me...tell me your schools great and wonderful highlights??? I would really like to know!!! How many district championships?? State titles (i already know that one) you have. You seem really cocky for someone that doesnt have alot to be cocky about!!!

Posted by snoopdogg:

Ok then twan. Break it down for me...tell me your schools great and wonderful highlights??? I would really like to know!!! How many district championships?? State titles (i already know that one) you have. You seem really cocky for someone that doesnt have alot to be cocky about!!!

Let's compare my team to yours. Oh, we don't know who your team is. :( You don't have a leg to stand on until you tell. Oh yeah, how many championships does Cookeville have? 00000000000000000000000

Posted by snoopdogg:

How about going to the state semis in 1985 (when there were only 3 classifications then) with the coach who never won any games here..Rankin. I say he is from Gordansville Twan. Only somebody from there would talk the way he has about Smith Co. But either way...Friday is the day...WoooHooo!!

Fan ;)

Posted by fanman:
Posted by snoopdogg:

How about going to the state semis in 1985 (when there were only 3 classifications then) with the coach who never won any games here..Rankin. I say he is from Gordansville Twan. Only somebody from there would talk the way he has about Smith Co. But either way...Friday is the day...WoooHooo!!

Fan ;)

Friday Friday Friday...I can't wait...gonna be so good... I had a great thought...there's been so much talk about teacher's salaries...or the lack thereof...and well...I have a plan for the Gordansville coaches to make some extra cash.. On their way back across the river...they can record themselves...SINGING THE BLUES...and sell their tapes at their home games... ;)