Smith County Vs. Gordansville...

QueenBee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by tiggy:

It's a shame that Smith County, a 3A school, prides itself on beating Gordonsville( NOT GordAnsville)a mere 1A school. The Tigers have heart. The owls do not. May the best team win!

Actually Smith County has a 2a enrollment. You are right, we do take pride in beating GordAnsville. :D

The best team has always won. 52 times! :rolleyes:

Posted by fanman:

Why would it be a shame to be happy about beating one of your biggest rivals?? You must be kidding....right??

Fan :rolleyes:

[Edited by fanman on 8-22-02 8:08P]

I wouldn't care if Gordansville only had two players...and we brought the whole Nest...GO OWLS!!!...ain't no shame...in winning this game!!!...I'm a poet...didn't even know it!!!...I kill me... :D

Posted by tiggy:

It's a shame that Smith County, a 3A school, prides itself on beating Gordonsville( NOT GordAnsville)a mere 1A school. The Tigers have heart. The owls do not. May the best team win!

If you were in the weight room or on the practice field with Smith County you'd know we have heart, character, and a killer instinct. These Owls eat tigers.

Guest snoopdogg

You guys do seem to get all hyped up about playing a 1A school. Maybe its b/c that's the only win you think you can get this year...we know that Hartsville will spank that butt for you! I wish i lived in Carthage so i could have some tiny bit of pride beating up on Gordonsville! But the funny thing is if i was a betting man (which i am) i would give the tigers a GREAT shot at beating you!! these guys from the coaches i have talked to really have some good talent and a team that really wants to win...i see them winning 8-9 games this year. alot more than you could say for GARBAGE...of sorry Carthage

Guest snoopdogg

I personally dont have any favorites but being from a single A school i tend to root for the small rural schools and for people and coaches i like. I am a big fan a Coach Dillard and his staff to be honest and think that this will be the year for the tigers. I am not here to get anything started (but with Little Kim there is always drama) the tigers will win the state this year. I dont really see anybody stopping them until at least the quarters this year. The back field will be something to really watch out for this year too. i think it is the best Single A back field in the state. I have also heard good things about the Carthage QB. The knock on him i hear is that he is not very focused and has some issues with authority. and his arm is suspect. Most coaches that i have talked to say that he should have been on the Defensive side of the ball b/c of his quickness and speed but then another coach told me that he was not very aggressive.

Posted by snoopdogg:

You guys do seem to get all hyped up about playing a 1A school. Maybe its b/c that's the only win you think you can get this year...we know that Hartsville will spank that butt for you! I wish i lived in Carthage so i could have some tiny bit of pride beating up on Gordonsville! But the funny thing is if i was a betting man (which i am) i would give the tigers a GREAT shot at beating you!! these guys from the coaches i have talked to really have some good talent and a team that really wants to win...i see them winning 8-9 games this year. alot more than you could say for GARBAGE...of sorry Carthage

SnotDogg, I'll bet you are from Cookeville. I guess your team is still smarting from that spanking they took from tiny SC in that scrimmage a couple of weeks ago. Are ya? :(