best players nobody is talking about

oldschool74

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyonr heard of Chris Slay? And Gomab I remember him beating your Mid-State Ballerz in the sub-state and I heard someone say that you tried to recruit him b/c his brother played for you a while back so think about putting him in the honerable mention when he got to start varsity as a freshman a few games and was able to play with the best he is a force to be recongned with. REEBOK CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Chris is a decent player with a good future if he works hard... I never tried to recruit Chris, and most likely won't now, unless he shows some big improvement by the end of the year.... I do love the Slay family and Coached Patrick in AAU a few years back, and definitely wish the best of luck to Chris this winter.........

I saw Parker play a few times in BGA's summer league, he's not bad. I think Cole Rose will determine where this team goes. Tripp as well, becuase those guys are the veteran BGA players. In my opinion, the jury is still out on Parker- I want to see how he performs in a real game situation under Smith's system. Best of luck to BGA this year- Let's Beat Ryan!

We went to both 16:u Nationals and 17:u (Jr Boys) Nationals...... In both, we went 3-3 overall, finishing in the Sweet 16 of the Classic Bracket. We were the top finishing Tennessee team in 16:u Nationals, and the 2nd best finisher in the 17:u Nationals, so I think we had a very successful summer.....