Sullivan Central @ Sullivan South

83SouthRebel

South-91

Central-10

South tries their best to run the score up as much as they can to get that #1 ranking from DB while they are off, but not this wk boys.

You know what your South bashing is a little old Titans. I'm sure that the majority of us could care less how Ron Bliss ranks the teams from NET. Furthermore the coaching staff from South has played 2nd and 3rd string players in all games except Science Hill and Greenville. Get your facts straight before you post.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hearing that RB Cassell will be available this week. Can someone confirm, Comp maybe?

My thoughts are that Stacy won't put Cassell, Bobbeye, or anybody else in until they are back up to speed. I mean why should he risk getting them hurt as soon as they get better. I would say we are at least a couple weeks out getting Cassell on the field.

You know what your South bashing is a little old Titans. I'm sure that the majority of us could care less how Ron Bliss ranks the teams from NET. Furthermore the coaching staff from South has played 2nd and 3rd string players in all games except Science Hill and Greenville. Get your facts straight before you post.

83...don't bite on this Freshman. I set him straight in the DB thread and he wet his pants. He's a new boy. Bust him up and he goes crying home. Besides...DB deserves to be #1. I don't hear any Souther complaigning about it on any thread. They have played a tougher schedule period. Bye and bye the playoffs will be here. Just enjoy the ride. We will see who is bad. And it might not be us...and it might not be them. That's football. We got to play the games one at a time. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> One thing's for sure...we take Maryville this time, we shut DB up for good. Now that is a good chew that will last and last /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No one is trying to run up scores, there is 11 men on offense and 11 on defense, stop them from scoring! If you cant stop a team from scoring well sorry. South is getting better each week, just what they need to do and hopefully we reach full potential at playoff time! ROLL ON REBS!!!

Went and watched Central play earlier this year against North, hopefully they have improved. If not it could be a long and frustrating night for them...but with that, anything goes this friday night.

I am sure Cassell will play soon, and Bobby soon, South is getting some good players back from injury, and they will continue to improve... I don't think the starters will play long, JV gets some more experience!

SOUTH - 49

CENTRAL - 3

My thoughts are that Stacy won't put Cassell, Bobbeye, or anybody else in until they are back up to speed. I mean why should he risk getting them hurt as soon as they get better. I would say we are at least a couple weeks out getting Cassell on the field.

Thanks for that info and thanks to Core who replied earlier in the thread. Also thanks for the advice on not biting, however it gets old. One game at a time should be our motto! I appreciate your posts Comp.

As far as starting this thread is concerned, I think no one really wants to get on here and tell each other...much less Central people how we are going to light it up. Let it go. Leave them their dignity. They have a couple of Division IAA people that will go to high dollar schools so good for them. And they've been noticed since last year. We can't really say the same for KK and the Dr. So what...we are going to use this game to pump up their numbers? And who will look at that? 'Cmon now, if we we're playing Faragut, Bearden, Red Bank or the like in regular season and putting up numbers then hey...Run it up Coach. So...get us to the playoffs...then we can talk. But let's get there first. By the way, has anyone seen a replay of Henry County? /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

83...don't bite on this Freshman. I set him straight in the DB thread and he wet his pants. He's a new boy. Bust him up and he goes crying home. Besides...DB deserves to be #1. I don't hear any Souther complaigning about it on any thread. They have played a tougher schedule period. Bye and bye the playoffs will be here. Just enjoy the ride. We will see who is bad. And it might not be us...and it might not be them. That's football. We got to play the games one at a time. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> One thing's for sure...we take Maryville this time, we shut DB up for good. Now that is a good chew that will last and last /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didnt quite wet my pants just out of town there Mr. Fletcher, DB puts in 2nd and 3rd stringers also, but they also just run the ball and clock,no passing. But hey you invade our thread i will invade yours. And yea ive seen you guys and Maryville both play this year, and not a chance especially with superman out of the picture. Remember you have to beat Greeneville again. I cant wait until South finally gets to meet Sensabough in a real game next year, I hope you enjoyed playing the Johnson Co's and Unicoi's these last couple years,because the little dynasty is just about over.

No Comp, it wont shut them up. It will start a whole "well if South beat Maryville, we sure as heck could" conversation. Won't that be a dandy. And Titanvol...STFU, seriously. Nobody on this thread gives a flying flip what you have to say, or what you think, so just leave us alone. There will be a DB/South thread next year, and you are more than welcome to come to that and bash south.

As far as running the score up, how do you call it running the score up when your 2nd and 3rd string is in half the game? What do you want them to do, knee the ball 3 times and punt for 2 quarters just to give people a chance?!?!

You say DB has their 2nd and 3rds in as well. Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, South's 2nd and 3rd's are better than DB's? What am I saying, of course you havent.

Just letting off some steam.

No Comp, it wont shut them up. It will start a whole "well if South beat Maryville, we sure as heck could" conversation. Won't that be a dandy. And Titanvol...STFU, seriously. Nobody on this thread gives a flying flip what you have to say, or what you think, so just leave us alone. There will be a DB/South thread next year, and you are more than welcome to come to that and bash south.

As far as running the score up, how do you call it running the score up when your 2nd and 3rd string is in half the game? What do you want them to do, knee the ball 3 times and punt for 2 quarters just to give people a chance?!?!

You say DB has their 2nd and 3rds in as well. Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, South's 2nd and 3rd's are better than DB's? What am I saying, of course you havent.

Just letting off some steam.

According to the Mountain Lakes Conference web site, the backup QB, St. Clair, has thrown only 7 passes completing 2. Sure doesn't sound like a team trying to run up the score to me, but what do I know? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Pumpkinhead, feel free to let off steam any time you darn well please, you said it all perfectly in your post.

I guess im running the risk of being called a South basher but how would you guys beating Maryville have anything to do with shuting up DB? Seems like you would have to beat DB for that to happen. And probably you would have to beat DB more than once every 15 years. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How does a Central vs South thread become a DB is BEST thread????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Just can't leave it alone, huh? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

At least we know who started it this time. Anyway Juniors and Sophs., it's up to you to carry the flag in '09. I won't miss a game.